- 6 [Part Three] -

A/N: I really had no plans on writing part three but I thought of Ms_Maknae hi :)))

- - - - - - - - - -

Starting that day of the "accident", he became more affectionate to you, he showed his gentleman side to you all the time, and spent more time with you.

Jungkook and you helped each other on making your relationship grow healthier and healthier each day. He explained that he really had no intention in getting the girls at the bar the first time he went there, he was really just there to drink. The girls are the ones who kept on approaching him, but he had nothing to do, he was drunk and he can't completely control himself.

He didn't f*ck any of them, no worries.

One time, he thought of drinking at the bar again, but this time, he brought you with him.

You were looking for some clothes to wear in your wardrobe, when you suddenly saw the clothes you have worn during the last time you went there, which gave you an idea.

You wore the same clothes, and also used the shades and the mask to cover your face. You also wore the same shoes.

You went to the living room, seeing Jungkook on the couch waiting for you, doing something with his phone. Probably playing games.

"Let's go!"

His attention immediately turned to you. He covered his mouth with his hand, shocked.

"You planned this, huh?" He said, cheekily grinning at you.

You smiled at him back and clung to his arm.

He blushed at your action and looked away.

"Cutie." You lightly pinched his cheeks.

"Come on."

The two of you already went out of the house and got in the car, Jungkook opening the door for you.

The two of you travelled quietly, but not awkwardly.

As you reached the bar, a lot of girls already approached the car. Good thing the car is tinted.

"Go out first, Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook gave you a confused look.

"Why? We should go out togeth--

You covered his mouth with your palm.

"Just act along. I'll lead tonight."

I'll lead tonight.

Jungkook thought for a second and gulped. He misunderstood what you were trying to say.

"What the f*ck are you thinking?!" He thought.

He just nodded quickly at you and went out.

As he got off the car, the girls started approaching him and grabbing him by his shirt.

You just laughed it off, and got off the car a few moments after Jungkook got off.

You pulled off an aura which made all of them leave Jungkook and approach you.

You signalled him to just follow you from behind, while the rest of the girls were following you.

You decided to sit down on the couch. The girls were fighting for the seat beside you, which made you speak.

"Let the dude sit beside me first." Your attention turned to Jungkook and gestured him to sit next to you.

You saw a smirk on his face as  he sat down.