You're only my pussycat~ (Kanato x Neko!Reader)

Okay, wassup everyone. Made it home, so I gotta get writing. Might be bad, but all well.

This is a Kanato x Neko Reader recommended by Sweetiepie1130. Hope it's good, let's enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

You were the Sakamaki pet in the household. You grew up homeless on the streets, for your parents did not want to take care of you, just because of your appearance.

You, were a Neko. You had (f/c) cat ears and a (f/c) cat tail. Your (e/c) eyes shown out as slits, like how most cats have their eyes when they're outside. It's natural to you.

The triplets were the ones who found you while you ran from stealing bread and milk. You pleaded with them to take you, for you didn't want to get caught, and get put who knows where. All the brothers didn't want you at the house, they didn't want an 'animal in the house,' as they called it. All but one, Kanato Sakamaki.

He saw the pain and sadness in yours eyes from when you were left alone, he couldn't resist helping you. So he had let you join the family, in under one condition. You had to be his pet.

Now at first, you were fine with that. But then time progressed, and he became more obsessed and became more protective of you. That was three years ago.

By now you've delt with how Kanato acts. You had to get him out of his so called tantrums -which left you close to bleeding- and you had to be his blood bank. You were his punching bag, as you could say, for you wanted him to be happy, and if he had to use his sadistic side on you, you're fine with it. You've delt with worse.

As time progressed, you've begun to grow feelings for the purple hair Sakamaki brother, and that's what took a toll.

Just three months ago, Yui Komori was made the new sacrificial bride to the Sakamaki brothers. And that's when you're world came crashing down.

Kanato never paid attention to you anymore, he never feasted off of you anymore, and he never really had pet you, or yet you calm him anymore ever since Yui came. She claimed all the male's attention, and at first, she almost claimed your attention too. You snapped yourself out of her charm, and hated her from day one.

By now, you've just been wandering down the long corridors of the mansion, replaying your life in your head. At days like this, you get lost in thought, and memories resurface, memories that you never wanted to remember.

You sighed and went to your room, your tail barely twitched, as it hung low to the ground. Your cat ears were flat against your head. You could say you were pretty down. You missed Kanato's touch, you missed his tantrums, his sadistic way. You wished he would give you attention again, but you knew he never would.

You walked into your room, having your tail close the door behind you, and you laid on the bed. You haven't slept for days, and sleeping was close to pulling your energy to the brink.

Maybe some shut eye will help? You thought to yourself as you became comfortable in your bed. You closed your eyes, and felt the wave of sleep go over you.

Time skip cause author is too lazy to write

You shot awake from your sleep, for the nightmare that you had, had got you good. You held you hand over your chest as your tail swished lowly, obviously your nightmare scared you. You were panting almost heavily, and you had little beads of sweat rolling down your skin, your (s/c) skin was pale.

You heard your door open, and you saw Kanato walk into your room, of course, with Teddy.

"(Y/n)-chan~" Kanato whispered lowly, the purr in his voice sent a shiver down your spine.

"Yes Kana-" Kanato had cut you off.

"Master, call me master (Y/n)-chan~" Kanato crawled to you on your bed, Teddy forgotten on your dresser near your door. You watched as he crawled, it was almost predatory like. Your ears were on edge as he crawled on top of you, his hands on each side of your head.

"Kana- Master...What are you doing?" You were beyond confused as to why he was by you, and he wasn't with Yui.

"I'm doing what I should have done long ago. Make you mine~" Kanato kissed you instantly, making you gasp at the sudden kiss he gave you, and he took the advantage to slide his tongue into your mouth.

You moaned softly, and kissed him back. You never thought this would happen to you. Your tail wrapped around his leg ever so slightly, and your ears were still on edge by his intrusion.

He kissed down to your neck, sucking and biting against the skin on your neck, making you mewl out at the pleasure that he gave you. He pulled off your shirt, kissing the top of your breasts while he grabbed your breasts through your bra. You groaned, and ran your fingers through his soft purple hair that he has.

He smothered his face into your breasts, as you leaned up to unhook your bra. Once your bra fall off, Kanato​ grabbed your breasts in his hands, squeezing them. You blushed at how quick he was going, and felt like he just wanted to use your body.

Kanato leaned down, sucking on your left breast, while he rolled your right one, pinching your nipple. Kanato switched breasts and gave your right breast the same treatment.

After that he traveled down, kissing his way down to your pants. He unbuttoned your pants,  pulling them down along with your panties. You sucked in your breath, blushing like crazy, you wanted this, but at the same time, you didn't want it.

Kanato pulled your legs over his shoulders, and started eating you out. You moaned out, gripping your bed sheets as he ate you out. Your back arched as you felt him pinch your clit.

As quickly as he started. He stopped eating you and started pulling his clothes off as well. Kanato's member sprung free from when he dropped his boxers, and both your ears and tail dropped.

Kanato chuckled before pushing himself into you. You groaned at the pain, he thrusted slowly to get you used to it. You moaned as the pain turned to pleasure, you grinded yourself against Kanato, making him moan.

Once he got the idea that you were used to it, he began to plunge himself into you. You clawed at his back from the amount of pleasure you got.

He began thrusting at an inhuman speed, causing your release to come early. Right as he had hit your G-spot, you came.

"MASTER!" You came, your walls tightening around him.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Kanato came inside of you, and dropped right in top of you. "I love you. My little pussycat."

"I-i love you too master.." you panted heavily, tired from the fun you two had, causing you to fall asleep.

Kanato kissed the top if your head, and closed his eyes, holding your body close to his as he too, fell asleep.

Sorry if it's bad, I'm watching a movie and it's getting hella cool. Hope it's good though.

Vote
Comment
Enjoy