CLAY JENSEN [ 1 ]

you notice somethings wrong with him and ask him about it

...

You noticed Clay sitting on the bench by himself, and you've been meaning to ask him what was up with him lately. After Hannah died, he wasn't himself anymore. And it's been months now. You didn't know Hannah personally of course. You only saw her around school a couple times or smiled at each other across the hall.

You take a seat next to Clay and tap him on his shoulder, noticing the headphones he had on. He usually had them on, it was strange since all he ever did was have them on after Hannah died. You tapped his shoulder, "Jensen?"You called him by his last name. He jumped up, slightly freaking out. "Calm down, it's just me"

Clay took off his headphones looking at you, "oh...[Y/N], hey"He greeted. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, why was he so jumpy?

"So I've been meaning to ask you..is there something wrong, Clay? You haven't been yourself lately ever since...you know"You said knowing Hannah's death was a touchy subject for him.

He took in a deep breath, "yeah, something is wrong"He said knowing he couldn't hide the fact that he wasn't okay anymore. "I wish I could tell you [Y/N], but-but I can't. I'll see you tomorrow at school"And with that he left you, leaving only an image of him riding away on his bike.

...

[ written by hermosaingrata ]