Chapter Four

I woke up to find my pills were gone, both of them," Oh no, Oh no oh no oh no..." I said to myself, I went downstairs, "(Y-Y/N)? Are you o-okay?" Toby asked me, "No!My pills are gone!" I said, everyone was on the couch, "I can't go without my pills."

Ben's P.O.V.

(Y/N) came downstairs worried, she said that her pills were gone, (Sorry that I'm about to break the fourth wall, you need an explanition!) I just hope she doesn't find out it was me, I only took it because Zalgo wouldn't stop messing with our lives unless we created the "Noob Treatment", we take one thing they hold dear for one whole day, she seemed pretty attached to her pills, "Don't worry (Y/N), I'm sure they'll show up eventually," I said  "Eventually?" She asked,"I need them now!" She sat down rocking back and forth whispering something, but I couldn't hear it...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I sat down, hugging my knees and rocking back and forth, "No pill, don't kill. No pill, don't kill." I whispered,  I started to cough, I kept and I started to cough up blood, I couldn't stop something snapped inside of me, "No pill, must kill. No pill, must kill." I  whispered, the other Creepypastas looked at me weirdly, they seemed a little creeped out, I was still coughing up blood, but I didn't care, no pill can stop me now, I laughed, I laughed at how they thought a tiny pill could hold me back for thet long for I am (Y/N) (L/N)! The laugh was slow and soft at first but got louder and faster, I laughed crazily, "(Y-Y/N) m-maybe you s-should u-um c-cal-" Hoodie started, but was cut off my Ben, "CHILL GIRL, YOU ARE COUGHING UP BLOOD RIGHT NOW WTF WTF WTF!" He shouted (XD BEN!), "Chill?" I asked kinda meanly and cocked my head, "I am chill, why don't I show you my CRAZY SIDE!" my voice raising on 'Crazy Side'. I took a knife and ran out of the house.

Masky's P.O.V.

(Y/N) ran out of the house with a knife," Should we follow her?" I asked, everyone else shrugged, so we ended up following her, it was easy, she left a trail of blood...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I went to my bully's house, it was 12 at night, or was that in the morning, it didn't matter, I went up to the second story, the window was unlocked, I snuck in, I tied up Patricia (Srry if that's anyone's name), I heard talking, I looked down stairs, hiding in the dark, I saw my bully's little brother, Charlie, and her mom, Patricia is mean to Charlie usally, "YOU IDIOT!" The mom yelled and smacked Charlie, "YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY!" Charlie cried, "DON'T CRY! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO!" I saw other bruises on him, she went to bed, I tied her up when she fell asleep, I saw her wake up, "Good you're awake, I want to have some fun with you!" I said with a crazy look in my eyes, "Sing a song of sixpence, a pocket full of rye, four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie, when the pie was opened the birds began to sing," I cut her open, she screamed and I laughed, I finished the song and cut her nose off, I stuck a shovel in her cut and slowly turned it, I stabbed her 38 times, I did the same with Patricia, I went down stairs and saw Charlie shuddering, he was 8 years old, "I-if you are going to kill me, please, make it quick." He said, "Oh, I'm not going to kill you, if you become my proxy." I said and he agreed, we killed 18 other people, until the other creepy pastas caught up with us, suprisingly, Charlie did well with the killing, the Creepypastas ambushed us and tied me up and locked me into a room until morning, and they gave me my pills, "BEN, you took my pills?" I said, he nodded slowly, I lunged at him playfully but before I reached him I fell down a hole and disapeared...

A/N, I am very sorry about this, I know I updated it late but I wasn't able to update until this week, I was going to a camp with no electronics. D:

- Bl♡b Fish