A1 💖

Malayan P.O.V.

I walk down the hill as I listen to my music thinking about this big move. Is it for the best or is it for the worst? My mind has a world of its own. It's constantly moving and thinking like there's nothing that can stop it. It thinks about the best and the worst. I wanted to stay but I know my mom was having trouble keeping up with these high ass bills, and she doesn't want me helping. I'm almost a senior in highschool and I need a job not only that I want to help her with the bills. So I gotta make something shake and make it shake fast.

I made it inside the house, and finished packing, because we're moving Friday and today is already Wednesday. Majority of the house is already packed, the only thing is left is my mom's room. As you can see I spend most of my time alone at home. I have no friends whatsoever. I never put myself in the popular crowd I just stay to myself. Females can never be trusted. My mom is a nurse so sometimes she works a double shift or gets called in on her days off.

I finished all the packing except for some stuff that we're going to need. I ran some bath water and put my blue and purple bath bomb inside. I got my phone and speaker and played Ciara Body Party. I turned off the water and undressed. I got inside of the tub relaxing my body from a long day. I sang along to the song as I washed my body with Dove body wash. I stayed there and listed to Beyoncé Sandcastle and Blow.

After I finished washing my body I drained the water and dried off. I put on my clothes and layed down in the bed. My stomach started to growl so I warmed up my food that I had got from Sonic's earlier. I sat down on the couch with my food, and started to scroll down Instagram while eating. I switched the app to Facebook to see what's been going on. I like to read what other people think. To be honest I think some people shouldn't have a Facebook anyway. Especially the way they put themselves out there to the world.

There are billions of young ladies that shows their body parts for no reason at all. I scroll and came across a post it read, "He's my kind of guy, sweet, caring, and loving with a big 🍆." I kept scrolling. Females do too much, need to find a damn hobby instead of bobbin'.

I threw my trash away and set my alarm for in the morning. I climbed back in the bed and drifted off to sleep.