smol bean

Name
Rose Gold Henry

Nickname
N/A

Age
17

D.o.b
03-21

Height
5'3

Weight
86 lbs

Sexuality
Homosexual

Looks

PersonalityRose is an extremely loud person and, going along with his first name, likes to show off

Personality
Rose is an extremely loud person and, going along with his first name, likes to show off. He is truly quite innocent and sweet, but he does try to act more adult for his age. It never works out the way he hopes, but he tries.
When rose is will someone, they are his first priority, no matter what. Rose could be on the verge of death and his lover okay, but he will always worry about them before himself.

Likes
Rose quite enjoys pastries and sweets, as well as flowers and gardening. He enjoys being held by the one he loves, and just being in their presence. There are many other small things he likes, like teddy bears and cats, but if I included the lot of them, this would take all year.

Dislikes
Rose rarely finds anything distasteful and is quite happy with most things. There are somethings that really annoy him, like drunks and drug addicts, they truly anger him and annoy the living life out of him.

Strengths
Rose is extremely quick and light on his feet, making it easy for him to get around and about with ease.

Weaknesses
Rose is extremely jumpy and easily frightened. He is also a little clingy and over attached. He is too selfless.

Phobias
Agraphobia- Fear of sexual abuse

Scars
A few littered here and there from his boyfriend's in the past.

Piercings/Tattoos
None, Rose quite dislikes needles of any sort.

Position (Seem/See/Uke)
Uke, no matter what.

Family
Lucas Henry(Father)- 43(Deceased)
Jillian Henry(Mother)- 41
Daren Henry(Brother)- 10

Backstory
Rose was born to the Henry's a very fragile child, it never took too much to get him sick or to hurt him. As he grew, Rose got into many relationships, most of the time they ended because his lover was abusive or cheating. Other times it was because Rose was 'too clingy'. His little brother is one of the few people that accept the small blonde. Rose is usually found in the midst of a one-sided crush.