Chapter One

"You've got everything? Bag? Phone? Charger?"
"Yes, Mom." I said in a sarcastic tone and rolled my eyes.
"Okay, good luck." My Dad said.
"Okay, Dad." I said the same way.
"Okay. Have fun." They both said.
"I will."
Hi. I was Megan. Megan Manchester. 16 years old and a superhero.
Captain Man. Better known as "Dad" and "Mom." The former Jennifer Wilson, now Jennifer Manchester.
I heard the elevator open behind me. "Did she leave yet?" I heard a very familiar, frantic voice say.
"No, Henry."
"Oh thank God." He hugged me from behind.
I smiled and turned around to hug him back.
Henry Hart. My boyfriend. And the sidekick of Captain Man, Kid Danger. I loved him to death.
"Will you walk out with me?" I asked him.
"Of course." He smiled as we let go of each other.
"Bye Mom, bye Dad." I said with a smile and took Henry's hand.
They waved goodbye to me and I walked outside with Henry.
"Bye baby. I'll miss you." He kissed my cheek.
"It's only 3 months. And we can text all the time."
"I know, I know."
I got in the car and waved goodbye to him.
Now where was I going? For 3 months? Well, my dad is a superhero. He protects the city of Swellview. I have a few superpowers. Super intelligence-I know e v e r y t h i n g. Telekinesis-and it's really strong. I'm invincible-as is my Dad. And I can heal anything, on anyone, anywhere.
So I'm a superhero. Almost? I have training to do still. And what better way to train than to see superheros do their thing in real life? I'm interning as an assistant in a super exchange program. I'm going to be switching superfamilies with another superfamilies. However, the families are kept secret. They don't know who I am and I don't know who they are.
Enough rambling. I have arrived.
I went up to the house and knocked.
***
Hi. This is just an authors note. To make things clear. Captain Man is a character from the town of Swellview form the show Henry Danger. Jennifer Wilson is a made up character. Henry Hart is a character who doubles as "Kid Danger" from the show Henry Danger. Megan Manchester is a made up character. Thank you and let me know if you liked the first chapter!!