Chapter Two

"Hi, I'm Barb." A women with brown hair said as she shook my hand. "Barb Thunderman."
"Hi, I'm-"
I was cut off by two kids, 13 maybe? A little girl and a little boy, both with brown hair. "Are you the assistant?"
I nodded, listening to a million noises around me.
"Make me a sandwich."
"Oh stay away from the poor girl." A girl about my age with a suitcase said to them. "I'm Phoebe." She waved to me. "I'm going to intern your family."
"Good luck." I said.
"Thanks." She left the house and got in the car I had been in previously.
Everyone in the house started attacking me with questions again until a guys voice stood out over the rest.
"Leave her alone, she's not for you guys." The voice said and everyone moved away from me.
He walked up to me, he looked about my age. "Max Thunderman." He said. "Who knew my assistant would be so hot?" He whispered as he looked me up and down.
"Ew." I whispered back and he smirked.
"Well assistant we have much work to do, lets go." He said as he took my hand and dragged me down a slide, that landed on a bed.
I giggled when I landed on the bed and sat there for a minute while he hopped right off.
"What is this place?" I asked.
"My lair."
"Your lair?"
"Yes."
"Then why is there a bed in it?"
"Because it doubles as my bedroom." He said, annoyed. "Damn, you'd think a superhero would be smarter." He whispered to himself, but I could hear it.
"You don't even know me, how could you know if I was smart or not?" I asked, annoyed.
"Because you're clearly just a pretty dumb blonde."
"I happen to be the daughter of Captain Man."
"Oh wow," he said sarcastically. "Captain Man."
"I also happen to have super intelligence." I said, cockily.
"I happen to have telekinesis." He said, trying to 'one up' me in every way and throwing me down on the bed with a swish of his fingers.
I sat up, he was really a dick huh? "So do I." I said and pushed him across the room with my telekinesis.
"Okay. Fine." He said as he stood up and wiped the dust off of him. "You're not gonna get much work done if all you do is show off to me. I mean I know you want me but that's now the way to go."
"I have a boyfriend."
"Did I say I wanted you?"
"You heavily implied it, and I know everything. So you don't have to say it."
"Whatever. Just sit in the bed and look pretty, assistant."
"I have a name."
"Later."
****
Hiiiii. Did you like that chapter? I thought it was okay. Do you like megan and max? Do you like Henry and Megan? Where should the story go? Romance or action? Let me know......