Its Time

Madeline's POV

Okay deep breath, deep breath I think to myself then I squealed so loud I think my neighbors could hear me. I have to pick out the perfect outfit for the concert what am I gonna wear........ Fuck well I wanna look good so I'll go with.

I can't wait as soon as I was finished I heard a horn and so I ran out of the house in a dead sprint to the black dodge charger

I can't wait as soon as I was finished I heard a horn and so I ran out of the house in a dead sprint to the black dodge charger. Hey I say. Hey Tess says. Are you fucking ready to rock bitch we scream at the same time and start blaring Motionless In White. First song to play was Immaculate Misconception and so we both began to scream What the fuck?
Put your teeth to the curb, 'cause right now I'm gonna stomp your fucking face in
I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top
You're just a trend, just a fucking disease,

We got so into the music we didn't realize we were five minutes out until I fucking saw their tour bus outside and started freaking the fuck out. Finally I say finally it's happening.

After the concert at VIP session it's inly Tess and Maddie

Omg their coming here I say really excitedly first to come into the room is ghost and when he gets in here he gives us a big hug and says I saw you girls in the front rocking out the whole time how long have you been fans. Since the beginning we both say at the same time. Next to enter is Devin and Ryan they greet us with hugs as well and told us Chris Vinny and Ricky will be here in a few and we all start talking about life and video games man they love video games. Vinny walks in and gave me and Tess a hug as well and we chilled out waiting for Chris and Ricky they came in a few seconds later and gave us hugs my heart swelled as Ricky gave me a hug. I tried to keep my blush back and Vinny and everyone except Ricky noticed also he ha hugged me for like a minute. What's going on with him? He doesn't normally do that? So the guys were all here and they asked us about ourselves we told them we were both 22 and had been fans since the beginning of Motionless In White. They asked us about our lives and we told them everything like how much shit we got at school and how we were kinda like them when they were our age in school anyway. They asked if we had anyone special like a boyfriend or something. We both said no because people think were too odd so they won't even look at us. I start to fiddle with my spider bites and Ricky notices and comes over and sits by me and whispers are you okay Maddie. I don't wanna lie to "him" of all people so I tell him the truth about me being nervous around them. He asks why and I say because I like you guys a lot and don't wanna embarrass myself in front of my idols (and you). He gives me his sweet smile and says you couldn't ever embarrass yourself in front of me maybe the guys but not me he winks. I slightly blush and he notices and grabs my hand and ask if he can write on it I say sure. So he takes out a pen and writes his NUMBER on my hand. (Deep breaths) and he hugs me and kisses me on top of my head and says is like to get to know you better possibly take you on a date. I smile and say I would like that and give him my number. I lean and whisper you know my bestfriend is coocoo for Ryan puffs. He dies laughing and says I think it'll happen look at them he says point at them. I smirk and laugh Ricky does a wolf whistle and Ryan flips him off and laughs. All the other guys go ooooh Ryan and Ryan says look at Ricky. Ricky turned the brightest shade of red and got kinda shy and I snuggled into his shoulder and he nuzzled me closer to him. God how did I get so lucky. Then we got told they had to leave and we needed to go so we did and me and Ricky shared a long hug an he said I'll fly back to Scranton our last show is tomorrow night. He kissed me on my cheek and on my head and said be safe I love you and I said you be safe I love you to. Ryan and Tess shared a kiss and said their farewells him as Ricky are coming back after their last show to come see us and maybe the guys'll come to. The guys whistled as we walked away and we saw them walking whistled at them. God were so fucking weird. Soon as we got to our car I put Ricky's number in my phone and called him and he answered with a hello beautiful and I smile and say hello Ricky and we laugh and we talk about life and I'm at my so I say goodbye to Tess and thank her again. When I get inside me and Ricky decide to FaceTime for a little bit god the guys are hilarious and then we were on the phone as I lie in my bed and talk to him I drift off to his sweet voice.