Catching Feelings

Chapter 4: Catching Feelings

<Justin's P.O.V>

I was at the studio thinking of new lyrics for my new album... Believe. My mind is blank right now. I need inspiration. I received a text from Katie.

Katie:

Babe Megan asked me to go with her to Miami.

Me:

That's great babe.. You should go and have fun.

Katie:

But I only want to go if you go.

Me:

Go have fun babe. We'll go together one of these days.

Katie:

Okay babe. Love you

Me:

Love you too <3

I checked the time and it was 6:00 pm. Like always.. I leave the studio with no lyrics written on paper. This time I'm leaving with at least an intro.

My phone started vibrating. I was getting a call from Kylie, butterflies started flying around my stomach. I answered the phone.

"Hello." I said as calm as possible.

"Hi Justin. How have you more.?" She asked.. She sound nervous.

"I'm good and you.?" I said getting up my chair and almost falling. "Shit!" I murmured.

"What happened.?" She said through the phone.

"I was going to fall but I'm okay." I said nervous too. Why the fuck am I nervous.

"Okay.. umm well I called to see if you want to hang out.? We haven't hanged out since the last time I went to your house and that was a long time ago."

I felt my heart stop when she asked to hang out. "uhh.. I'm in the studio right now.. I don't have any lyrics written down on my paper. Sorry Kylie." I really want to hang out with her but I said I was going to leave this studio with at least an intro.

"I can come over to the studio and help you out. If you want." she said.

"Yeah that sounds great." I said.. The butterflies coming back.

"Okay. I'll be there in 10." She said. She sound exited.

We hanged up and I sat back down on the chair with a smile on my face. I think I'm catching feelings. My eyes widened. Catching Feelings! The sound like a good tittle for my next song! I picked my pencil up and wrote the 'Catching Feelings' on my paper.

Great now I just need lyrics. I wrote '[Intro]' on my paper. I'll just wait for Kylie so she can help me. Let's see how good she is at making lyrics .

I was making the beat for 'Catching Feelings' and waiting for Kylie. She knocked on the door and my stomach released the butterflies once again. I saw her through the glass door and I opened it. "Hi." I said hugging her. She hugged back.

"Hey." She said with a smile on her face . "I haven't seen you in a long time."

"Me either. Take a seat. Get yourself comfortable." I said scooting the chair to her. She sat down and got my notebook.

"Catching Feelings. That's a good title." She said smiling.

"Yeah it just came to my mind and I already have the sound for it." I played the background sound for her. She moved her head as saying she is liking the beat.

"That's so good." She said getting my pencil. "It should start like this." She starts writing on my notebook.

I get closer to her and see the words

'The sun come up on another morning my mind never wakes up without you wanting'

"Wow. That's good so far." I said surprised.

"You liked it.? That's the first thing that popped in my head when I herd the beat." She said handing me the notebook and pencil.

I stayed admiring the lyrics she wrote down. 'The sun come up on another morning..' I said those two lines over and over again in my head. I sat down next to her and wrote down lyrics.

'And it's crazy to me I even see you in my dreams, is this meant to be? Could this be happening to me?'

Kylie looked at my paper and smiled. "Wow that's good."

I smiled and sang what we had so far. "The sun comes up on another morning my mind never wakes up without you wanting. And it's crazy to me I even see you in my dreams, is this meant to be? Could this be happening to me?"

Her eyes widened and smiled. "Wow! that really good!"

"You think so.?" I said with a smile on my face. The intro sounds good so far.

"I know so. I think we can finish this song by tonight." She said grabbing my notebook and reading it.

Where did Kylie come up with these lyrics. It's like she knows how it feels to be catching feelings.

-----

New Chapter 💕 short chapter though. it's fine it will start getting interesting trust me.

Go follow the characters on twitter please

@JustinB_TGTRA

@KylieJ_TGTRA

@Stas_TGTRA

@PiaMia_TGTRA

@KatieC_TGTRA

@RossL_TGTRA

@TGTRAfanfic