Chapter two

"mmmmmmm, Elena can you get it", I opened an eye, hearing my alarm clock go off, last night we finished season one and two of rick and morty. I rolled over and hit the snooze, realizing that Nate spent the night I watched as he layed next to me curled in my blankets, "I can feel your eyes burning into my soul", his voice was groggy from sleep, my cheeks felt hot so I got out of bed and into my bathroom. This time I fully looked at my self in the mirror, I had gotten my dark brown hair and sun kissed skin from my mom, I was thinking whether I should cut my hair it stopped at my waist and the ends looked rough.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then when I finished I headed back into my room to find Nate shirtless, "ummm, what are you doing", he was seated on my bed going through his phone, I couldn't help but notice his abs he's been working on,  feeling like I've stared to long I awkwardly started walking around the room catching Nate's attention. " What are you doing"
I stopped pacing and started laughing, "I don't know, but really what's going on?" I gestured to his shirtless body and he dropped his phone on my bed.

"We....are going to a beach party"
I was facing away from him but automatically faced him, I can't do beach parties, it required having to walk around in swim suites....as in bikini's.

I looked down at my body, I wasn't comfortable showing it off to alot of people, I gave Nate a scared look. " Why are you giving me that look, you have an amazing body and I think you should show it off". He walked to my chores and searched through my underwear chore, "hey!" He smiled "it's nothing I haven't seen before,"  he continued searching, while I sat on my bed going through my phone, I was going to invite Jesse over to the party, I sent the text and immediately got a response.

"Jesse's coming over right now so we could all go to the party." Nate just made a noise that kinda sounded like a growl, he got up and threw a bikini at me,"here try this on", I examined it, I didn't know why I even owned this, it was to revealing, I groaned and made my way to the bathroom, closing the door I changed into the swim suit. Once I put it on I didn't even want to look in the mirror, once I felt confident I walked out of the bathroom.

Nate was leaning against the bed on his phone, and when he looked up he dropped it, "holy shit Elena!", I got scared, did it look bad? His eyes kept skimming up and down which made me uncomfortable, then he started walking towards me slowly like he didn't want to scare me away. "You look so gorgeous I don't know whether to let other people see you in this", I turned around slowly showing him the rest. I heard a low moan come from him. I felt so awkward once I faced back to him he seemed closer now, " your going to be the most beautiful girl there," my face burned, I went to one of my mirrors next to the door and saw that it kinda didn't look that bad.

It was a laced white high waisted bikini, on the side of the lace was a nude fabric to keep from showing my private parts. The neck line had hoodie strings so I could tighten it, but I left it alone.

"Wow"

I was actually amazed with myself, I looked over to see Nate standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist.
His nose brushing soflyagainst my neck, " you look beautiful Elena." I was starting to feel dizzy from his touch, I tried to think of ways to get out of this situation but I couldn't think at all.

"Nate"

It came out as a whispher, and that made Nate tighten his grip on me, he growled in my ears, "say it again", I was starting to become weak, my head resting on his shoulder as he continued to leave kisses on my neck, and once he reached my sweet spot, I had to bite my lip from keeping the noise in, but it didn't help. A loud moan came out of me, and I instantly regretted it.

Nate stopped kissing my neck and he unraveled his arms from my waist, he then walked in front of me and I saw a smile displayed on his face.

"Gotcha" he then walked out of my room leaving the door open, "I'mma make some cereal,"

What? Did I really fall for one of his games, this was a joke? I clenched my fists and made my way downstairs into the kitchen, Nate was at the table eating a bowl of lucky charms. He was also scrolling on his phone, I rolled my eyes and poured myself the same bowl of cereal.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Heeeey, guys!", As I heard the familer voice from downstairs, I ran out if the bathroom, I looked at the mirror, still in my bathing suit and I just finished  my hair. Nate was watching Pokemon. Not paying attention to him I ran downstairs and saw Jesse putting her beach bag against the wall. "Heeyyyyy girly!" I said with open arms, she ran into them and we shared a hug. "Heeyyyyy giirl!" After that we both broke and started laughing.

Once we settled we both headed back to my room, "heeeey Nate", Nate looked up and nodded at her before continuing his show. God what's his deal lately...

"So whens the party shithead." Nate knows that when I call him these names it means I'm annoyed....with him.

He looked at me, with confusion in his eyes, "it starts at 1," and the. He continued to stare at me with the same lost puppy exspression.

I looked at the time it was already 12, shit. "Jesse get ready, and Nate go home."

Jesse went out of the room to grab her stuff, and Nate jumped off the bed looking at me with more confusion, "what! Why?"
I looked at his 'outfit', no shirt and basketball shorts with socks. "Are you going like that?" I pointed at him, he finally got my message and went to his backpack and grabbed a pair of swim trunks, "I came prepared doll, you can't get rid of me that easily."