Chapter 14

WASSAP SCHOOLS OVER YASSSSSS... WELL BY THE TIME I UPLOAD THIS AT LEAST.

Annabeth's POV

After visiting Percy, my nerves that were once a wreck, calmed down enough for me to actually pay attention in class. His reassurance that it wasn't my fault allowed my breathing to become normal and steady again.

I visited him everyday, always bringing some kind of food, whether I made it myself or I bought it from somewhere. At first, he denied the food, saying that it was too expensive or something like that but I told him that it was the least I can do. He saw there was no possible way to convince me otherwise, and proceeded to accept the food.

Day by day, I would watch as bruises faded, cuts healed, and casts disappeared. Then one day, I realized he was up and on his feet, laughing at my reaction as I walked into the room.

"I'm finally leaving today!" He exclaimed.

His words filled me with joy, but I couldn't help feel some remorse, knowing our time here together is coming to an end. I hugged him softly, careful not to hurt him.

"Congratulations! Do you know when you're going back to school? Because I'm kind of tired of carrying all your work here." I said, gesturing to my backpack, filled with his schoolwork.

"Soon. Probably next week."

He sat down again and we talked about different stuff like the drama in school and the horrifying food here. His "mom" came soon and we parted ways, giving our farewells. I told him I would go by his house tomorrow to give him his school work.

Smiling, I walked out of the hospital, a new emotion blossoming.

Hiiii sorryyyyyyy. Welp, I should probably update my other story too whoops. Thanks for reading:))) love you all <3