mayhem part 1

I woke up the next morning with a start, sensing Someone else in the room and sure enough Finn was standing over me about to wake me up. "Fuck! Finn you frightened the Shit out of me!" I say surprised.

He raises his eyebrows. "I'm sorry mikah, didn't mean to scare you but we have to go over the rules this morning. And one of them is no swearing, now normally if Rebekah or Kol swore I would wash their mouths out buuuut since you didn't know the rules I'll leave you off this once." He says caring but stern.

Jeez, I had forgotten what it was like to have rules. This is so overwhelming. I just nod my head at Finn. "Good, okay, come on down for breakfast." He says smiling his big goofy smile. He leaves the room so I can get dressed in privacy. After I change into blue jeans and a graphic t-shirt I start to make my way downstairs.

I turn the corner in the hallway and I'm met by a very angry looking Rebekah. I look at her inquisitively "what's wrong?" I ask suspiciously.

"What's wrong!? What's wrong!!?? You're what's wrong! You think that you can come back after a thousand years and take away all of my attention. Finn normally wakes me up first and tells me breakfast is ready!! When I go down stairs everyone greets me kindly! This morning all I got was 'did you see mikah up yet!?' Or 'where's mikah?' I'm sick of it already! You can leave now! Go back and live under your rock like a good little girl!"she started off with a raised voice but got louder and louder as she went.

"Jeez Rebekah I.... I..." I trail off not knowing what to say and I'm deeply upset but I'm trying not to show it

I hear someone's throat being cleared and see Elijah come out of his bedroom, right beside us. Rebekah looks to him and whines "Lijah make her go away, she doesn't belong here." She sounds like a 4 year old.

"Well have a word about this later Rebekah. A long, hard discussion. Now go and eat your breakfast!" He says this with so much authority and no room for argument. Once Rebekah leaves Elijah gives me a hug "don't listen to her, she's just not used to you being here and she's very jealous." He says and I smile. "Now come on, let's go get breakfast"