Boner Boy😂

Yes hello I have been a bit "busy" lately and when I mean "busy" I mean busy not writing the story because I just didn't want to.... So yeah
*************************************

❗️❗️❗️WARNING SMUT❗️❗️❗
(Kinda)😅

*Rain POV *

"So you like me? "I asked him but he didn't say anything all he did was slowly nod his head as if it was something to be ashamed of.

   I laughed awkwardly and Johnnie looked at me with terrified eyes I smiled slightly all of a sudden getting this wave if confidences and said "prove it "and walked in to my room.

  At that moment I just realized what I had done and I was regretting it and I walked in to my room in a panic to get away from the conversation and now I'm in my room with nothing to do I went to reach for my phone but then realized that I left it on the couch next to my llama pillow.

   I causally walked out of my bedroom to get my phone and looked up at Johnnie to see his face completely red then I closed my door and he noticed that I was in the room he quickly grabbed the llama pillow that had my phone on it and put the pillow on his lap blushing even more than before which I didn't know was possible.

   I blushed at his sudden outburst of embarrassment but I didn't quite realize why he did that. I awkwardly laughed again and said "well I panicked and ran into my room but it end up that my room isn't the best escape room I also forgot my phone".

  So I proceed to walk over to the place Johnnie was sitting because I remember my phone being on that pillow that is now on his lap I moved the blankets around and the pillows only to reveal nothing but the black couch itself I looked on the floor but my phone wasn't there ether I was confused.

So I asked Johnnie "hey do you know we're my phone is" at that point I looked up at johnnie from the floor my eyes meat his and he blushed even more.

"I didn't see your phone" Johnnie said caustically "last time I saw it,it was on that pillow" I said while pointing to the llama pillow on his lap I was about to grab the pillow when Johnnie jumped and said "well look at the time I have to get home by Rain" he than ran for the door I looked at the door for a minute trying to process what happened.

✖️✖️Johnnie's POV✖️✖️

I hurried and got out of her apartment before she could grab the pillow off of my lap the truth was I knew very well as to where her phone was but here's the thing

*Reverse time when Rain went into her bedroom*

She had walked out of the room and all of a sudden I felt my self get aroused meaning I got a boner and as soon as she opened that door I went and grabbed the pillow and put it on my lap to hide my boner because if she saw that it would be extremely embarrassing.

But her phone was on that pillow so when I grabbed the pillow and put it on top of my lap the same thing happened to her phone but her phone was hidden by the pillow that was on my lap.

But when she was on the floor looking for her phone and she asked me if I knew where it was I said no because if I was to grab her phone it would expose my boner but when she locked eyes with me when she was on her knees like that it turned me on even more making me blush.

So when I relised she was going to expose my boner I threw her phone in the corner of the couch with the pillow and made a excuse to get out of there as soon as possible.

*Time Back to now*

    I ran into mine and Bryan's apartment still red as hell blushing I walked in and saw Bryan on the couch editing a video he looked up and started laughing "What's up boner boy" Bryan said "Bryan shut the fuck up I hate you" I yelled because of my embarrassing moment.

    "Yeah ok then little Johnnie boy" Bryan said I ran into my room and got dressed for sleep still with a boner I sighed and fixed my boner (if you know what I mean 😂😅)

----------------------------------------------
Hey yep it's been a while but hey whatever yeah it's kinda smuty but not really I don't know I just want to be accepted.......okay then bye.😁