➳ B R Y N J O L F ➳

My friend suggested this, hope you guys enjoy this one!
A word of warning though, This is going to be a Mature rated one-shot fanfic--
Dont worry, Ulfric x reader , Erik x reader x Vilkas , and Farkas x reader will be next! Sorry for the HUGE HUGE  delay, I've been really in a bad mood due to school and some bad things happening in my life and I had to take care of it so,
Sorry guys 😞

    It's been two months ever since Mercer's death and (y/n)'s returning from the Twilight Sepulcher, probably the first time a thief to return something to it's rightful owner.

Thieves Guild was finally back to it's glory through (y/n)'s leadership, many fear her, also many despised her for being
a good leader. She paid no mind, all she cared about is to make her fellow thieves happy and rich, they loved and respected her for that. But she loved someone in the Cistern, someone who's been there for her, ever since she was given an oppurtunity to join the Guild a year ago.

  Brynjolf.

She loves him more than anything, but she never confessed her love for the guy yet, (y/n) felt she would be rejected, but it's better than nothing, right? She may be a thief, one of the best even, but she never had the confidence to talk about her feelings to someone. Once she stepped foot in the Cistern, she was met by a tight hug by someone, only to notice it was Vipir when he pulled back and smiled at her return. (y/n) appreciated his kind of greeting, the rest just placing their hand on their chests and bowed their heads, at the corner of her eye, she sees Brynjolf waving at her before getting back to his work. She just answered with a nod before headed towards the Cistern, giving the eyes of the Falmer to ol' Delvin.

He was surprised to finally see and hold it himself, his jaw maybe had dropped to the floor of the Cistern. after being so dazed by the gemmed eye, Delvin paid her with a large bag of gold. Since she was really tired now, she needed to get back to Honeyside. But before that, it was time for her to confess her love for that redhead Brynjolf. Her chest was pounding as she walked back to the Cistern, it stopped when she saw Brynjolf hugged Karliah. he hugged her, like he didn't want to let go of her. She was hurt just by seeing that,

Really,
Really hurt.

(y/n) fought back her tears and left the Cistern like nothing happened, as she left she ran into Thrynn who was on the way back to the Cistern. She walked towards him and sighed before letting out a soft smile. "Our new Guild Master's tired now, aye?" Thrynn returned his usual grin, his armor was somewhat dirty, she wouldnt wonder where he came from, thieves are always dirty when they get back from the Cistern, well except for herself and Vex. "Yeah, heading home actually. But can I ask you a favor?"

" Of Course, what do you need?" The male answered, she appreciated this man, glad he gave up being a cutthroat, must be difficult for him to watch those wives and children being killed. " I'll be taking a very long Vacation, I don't know when I'll come back but I'll probably won't. Tell Delvin he's going to be in charge while I'm gone. Also, don't let anyone know that he is in charge, someone will look for me and I don't want that. Can you do that, Thrynn?" She replied, Thrynn frowned at the thought but nodded before giving her a hug farewell. (y/n) returned the hug as tight as she could before pulling away, the two went on their separate ways, with Thrynn going back to the Cistern, and well; (y/n), She changed her mind and rode her horse back to Whiterun, finding herself in the Honnibrew Meadery.

————————

Mallus was about to close the shop 'til she came in with dried tears on her face, he wanted to ask her what happened but instead she ordered probably few bottles of Black-Briar Mead.

"I have the utmost concern for you, (y/n). Did something really bad that happened? Haven't seen you cried this much too, and for a thief like you, it's pretty unusual." Mallus again asked as he cleaned the counter with a rag, she ignored his question before she leaned over the counter, their faces close until (y/n) closed their space between them. The male hesitated for a bit before responding to her kiss hungrily, the two ended up at the bedroom upstairs, both undressed each other 'til nothing was on them. Mallus placed bites from her neck down to her stomach, (y/n) enjoyed every minute. (y/n) gasping and moaning out like crazy, soon the male crawled back up, the two locking eyes and (y/n) jolted up as she felt him enter her. She gripped unto his shoulders as he started thrusting slow, took her a while to adjust to his size. as he picked up his pace, she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding unto him tight. Soon enough he was already slamming himself into her, the bed they shared creaked, the sounds of flesh clasping and squelching between them, she screamed out his name 'til he spilled himself into her. Both panted heavily, Mallus laid back beside her and pulled the now sleeping (y/n) close to him as he fell asleep.