The New Era Begins

Most of the world's concrete houses were destroyed during the war. I'm very proud here to mention the Dravidian architecture stand still.

We, around some two thousand people of us are living here in a mall which could possibly stand through the war. We don't afraid for anyone after the war but, for NATO.

I don't feel that we're threatened by the so called terrorists. Because, they're fighting for their rights. If you could analyze, the number of innocent people got killed by the militaries isn't that higher than those who got killed by all the terrorists.

Hundreds of kids are happily playing here, inspite many of them had lost their own parents. They're one of the reason for my smile since they always get along with that angel, SHE.

She's the one who always would like to see the smiles of these kids. She does love kids as do I. Like I love to love small things as she does.

Everyday, she'll anyhow make me fall into the sky. She's one of the reason for I'm living, I strongly do believe in this.

I'm a rationalist but still, I go to the nearest temple whenever I see her going. I love the way she prays. I just love her eyes whether it is open or closed and I feel a quake in my heart whenever I could see her eyes blink.

Lol, she makes me blush "I hate you, girl!"

I didn't see her yet today. It's been over 7 months since I moved into this place. Since the first day, I'm loving her for each and every thing she does.

An announcement cameby that we will be moving back to the residential areas in a couple of days. Everyone started cheering. I could see happiness in every faces around me. But, I'm not. I'm actually senseless now.

I now start to blame myself for wasting these days. My eyes have automatically started searching her. I saw her sleeping in the groceries store yesterday which is in the first floor. I started running.

I can hear my heartbeat aloud. All the people has happily started to get ready for the new life. Even I could have happily been planing ahead with her if I didn't waste these days. I start to worry.

Well, there the groceries store is! I don't believe in God but, I wish she be there. Yes! There she is.

She is playing with the kids. One of the kids asks her,"Sheela, Where will we be moving to?!". Yes, SHE is Sheela.

More curious than anyone, I was waiting for her reply. "Hmm, I have no idea. To a new planet may be?!". She always loves to see the smiles of the kids. Even I smiled.

Another kid asked, "Where's your Dad and Mom?! You never showed them to us?!" which turned her down.

But, she anyhow managed to bring out a fake smile and said, "They've gone to the God to ask why is he killing us." She just nailed it with her cuteness.

I just wonder why the hell I let her being alone all these days.