Chapter 61.

Eleanor sought help from Nathan when she got stuck in a college project. So that evening the two were sat on the patio of the villa talking the subject through. What they didn't know was that they were being watched.

By Devon.

His hands curled into hard fists at his sides, the nails of his fingers harshly digging into the skin of his palms as a roar of anger besieged every inch of his being seeing them together. He couldn't bear the fact that she was getting friendly with the bespectacled nerd every passing day. It burned him like venom. Pain, as excruciating as ever, arose from the deepest layer of his existence making his eyes cold and vicious....

***

Nathan just didn't know how he managed to speak sense and help Eleanor out with her project. Because it was terribly difficult to think straight in front of her. But he somehow was able to keep his pounding heart under control and not fumble much. That was possible because he didn't make much of eye contact with her angelic hazel honey brown eyes. Hopefully he had impressed her a bit.

Nathan was lost in her thoughts and smiling to himself when he reached his room and got a shock of his life. His room was in a brutal mess as though there had been a war of some sorts in his absence. He saw Devon calmly leaning against a bare wall and immediately knew who must have caused such vandalism....

"Did you do all this?" Nathan asked, confused and upset.

"Yes," responded Devon nonchalantly.

"Why?!" The bespectacled boy asked in dismay.

"Because I didn't find you in your room with your nose over a book when I came looking for you. You were elsewhere. I was bored. So I did what I did," Devon responded in a chillingly clam voice.

That shocked Nathan. "We can-We can talk now....I'm always there for you. Tell me what's bothering you," he asked earnestly.

"No point talking about it now. You weren't there when I needed you," Devon said coldly, straightening himself.

"I'm sorry, man, I wasn't around..." Nathan said guiltily as the other boy was about to leave. "I can tell you're deeply pained by something and I want to do every possible thing to help you out of it. Please, tell me about it."

Devon's feet halted when he got to the door. His cheekbones grew taut as he spoke in a dark threatening tone, "Just wanted to ask you the politest way to tell someone that what is mine stays mine. If you get in my way, I get in the way of your breaths."

Devon stormed off there leaving Nathan shocked as well as perplexed. "What is that supposed to mean? Why would anyone dare to irk him knowing how dreadful he could get? Whom does he want to threaten so bad?" He could only wonder.

***

They say that the mind is a temple but how could it be when all she could think with it was Sin.

Eleanor couldn't sleep that night. No matter the countless times she tossed and turned in bed, she couldn't rid her mind of the sinful images of his sexy bare physique and his dark smoldering looks.

She wanted to be in bed with him, the crave was so severe that it made her sweat in arousal. She threw her head back on the pillow breathing wildly as she imagined him touch and kiss her naked body endlessly. She gasped her lungs out imagining him fucking her raw and hard. She wanted to feel him grow erect inside her so bad that her body ached in violent temptations. She lost her mind completely imagining his sexy groans while he rocked her....

Eleanor sat up on the bed heaving breathlessly. When she realized what had happened down there with her body, she cringed. Her underwear was completely soaked with sin. She had to change into a fresh one.