Chapter 6(Aquamarine is savage)

Peridot's pov:

We landed on our base. "Its huge!"Aquamarine said. "Yeah"Blueshard said. "So Blueshard what do you do?"Topaz asked. "Im good at the sniper"Blueshard said."Excellent we could use a sniper"Topaz said as they entered.

"How about you?"Topaz asked Bluepearl "Um..well I am not good at those.."Bluepearl said"Ok you can take care of your sister"Topaz said looking at Aquamarine. "Peridot your her finally im tired of waiting!"Jasper said.

He eyed Lapis and her siblings. "And who are those?"Jasper asked "There new"Topaz said. "I see"Jasper said "I am the new Sergent. Sergent Jasper"Jasper said.

"You can look around i'll have too talk to Peridot about a plan"Jasper said. I nodded and followed him

Aquamarine's pov:

I slipped away with Tuffy. We explored and saw souldiers trainning. ''Little girl your not suppose to be here!"A guy with white hair said. "Your too little"The guy said laughing. "Oh yeah?"I said smilling evily. The guy stopped and he was scared I knew. "Do you dare challenge me to a  competiton?"I asked.

"Yeah I-Im not scared of you"He said stammpering a little. Some souldiers began to watch. He raised a boulder. "Top that!"He said "Come on ShatteredMoon she's just a little kid"A guy said "I dont care Eclipse"ShatteredMoon said.

"Im  not a little kid" I thought. I looked and saw a guy with a knife. "Give me that"I said snatching the knife from him he growled. I growled at him he whimpered and hid.

I threw it at a dummy. "Uuu"Some soldiers said. "Pfft that was nothing!"ShatteredMoon said raising two guys.

He let them down. I grabbed his arm "H-hey w-what the hell are you doing?"He asked. I smirked evily he shuddered. I threw him to a wall. He was shaking now "Y-you win"He said.

"Wow for a kid she's strong"Eclipse said I think that was his name. "Yeah buts she's still a kid!"A guy I think about 15 said. I raced towards him and grabbed his arm. I threw him at the white-haired asshole.

"Never mess with me you got it or else you'll be like them I maybe a kid and little but im tough you got it?!"I said. They nodded they were scared. I smirke as they ran away.

"Oh there you are Aquamarine I was looking for you"Bluepearl said. She looked at the guy I threw and the guy who challenged me. "What happen to them?"She asked "Oh nothing"I said. I looked at them and smirked. They ran away.

Aquamarine you savage