the punk rock dude and his cute boyfriend {Mashton AU}

++

    ''Morning guys!'' 

Calum and Luke exchanged looks when Ashton had approached with a huge smile on his face. Ashton was always chirpy, just not in the morning. So this was a little bizzare.

Although Ashton was 2 years older than them, they were best friends since in middle school so people didn't really gave them weird looks when one of the cutest

seniors started hanging out with them.

''Morning Ash, you seem happy...'' Calum commented, leaning on the locker beside Ashton's. 

Ashton laughed but didn't reply, he just kept putting all his books in his locker, making Luke and Calum stare at him curiously.

''Okay Ash, what is it?'' Luke asked once Ashton had stalled enough from telling them the reason he was so jumpy early this morning.

Ashton grinned and turned towards his best friends.

''Ashton! Hurry up!'' Calum laughed, hitting the boy on the shoulder.

''Okay okay, Uhh.. you guys know Michael right?'' Ashton replied.

''You mean your boyfriend that for some reason we haven't met yet?'' Luke asked back, raising his eyebrows.

Ashton rolled his eyes. ''I told you! He moved to the UK, well... now he just moved back here and he's gonna start school here again'' Ashton explained.

''Ashton, that's great! We get to finally meet the guy! Is he a senior?'' Calum asked.

Ashton shook his head. ''He's in the same grade as you''

''Speaking of Michael, why isn't he here yet?'' Luke asked.

Ashton shrugged. ''He likes coming to school late''

''Wait he used to go here?'' Calum asked, confused.

''That means we know this guy!'' Luke concluded and Ashton smirked, leaving them alone to figure out who he was as he walked to his next class.

++

    Ashton got a text from him in the middle of Chemistry, his 3rd period class. 

So he lied that he needed to go to the toilet and ignored the dirty look his teacher gave him as he slipped out the door.

He looked around the empty hallway, Michael said he was outside of his class already.

Ashton crossed his arms when he saw no one and was about to walk back inside when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist and Ashton tried

not to scream when the person lifted him up and turned him around. He grinned and Michael didn't waste any time as he pressed his lips on Ashton's. Ashton moaned 

into the kiss as he tangled his hands in Michael's now dark purple hair with red streaks in them, weeks of not getting any physical contact from your boyfriend

was torture. Of course Michael would come and visit sometime but not for long.

They finally stopped kissing and Michael dragged Ashton to the back of the school, to the wall with the graffiti were. 

''God, I missed you'' Ashton murmured, jumping on Michael and Michael chuckled, steadying Ashton by the waist as they fell on the ground.

''I missed you too baby'' Michael said, hands sliding down to cup Ashton's bum and grinned cheekily when the boy squeaked in surprise.