Panic Attack

Phoebe's POV

"Liam..." I started. He looked at me and nodded. "Promise me you'll be mine forever." I said starting to cry again. "Phoebe, I promise I'll be yours forever. I'm so sorry for hurting you like that. I'll never leave you. I'll never hurt you. I'll just protect you like I'm meant to." He explained. I let the corners of my mouth pull up into a smile.

"Sorry son but visiting hours are over." The doctor said walking into my hospital room. "It's fine. Go." I said. He looked sad but nodded and bent down. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and made his way out of my room. He was gone again but this time I knew he was coming back because he was mine. Mine and only mine.

Next Day:

Liam's POV

I woke up at 06:00am so I could get ready and be at the hospital when visiting hours started. That way I could spend the whole day with my precious Phoebe until she was dismissed from hospital from her panic attack.

~Panic Attack (the day before)~

She ran out of her house leaving me standing there with the boys. "Go after her you idiot!" Zayn shouted at me. I did as I was told and I ran after her. Boy she could run. She must've been running for half an hour straight.

She didn't hear me running behind her so I shouted her name. She noticed this and covered her ears. She screamed "LA LA LA LA LA LA" like a little kid. Her screams were over powering my shouting. Next thing I know she was lying on the floor. I rang for the ambulance and fortunately they arrived quickly. She was whisked away and I was left standing there.

~Now~

I arrived at the hospital just before 7. I had a couple minutes to get a coffee before visiting hours started. I practically ran to her room and when I reached it and knocked on the door. "Come in." She said weakly.

I walked into the room and sat by her. I noticed her eyes were red and puffy. "Why does everything bad happen to me Liam?" She asked, sniffling and pulling me closer by my shirt. I held her tight. "You've still got me, your dad and the boys." I said. She nodded. She removed her fist from my shirt and pulled my face to hers. She planted her lips onto mine. The kiss was heating up quickly and I had to pull away before it went further. "We're in a hospital." I said. She laughed nervously and looked away and started blushing.

Phoebe's POV

I loved it now me and Liam were okay again. It was gonna take me a while to trust him again though. I didn't mind waiting. I know he'd make me trust him by doing something cute or romantic. He was just that sorta guy and I was glad he came into my life.

A doctor walked into the room. "You're well enough to go back home now. I suggest you do nothing physical as you're still very weak and you could have another panic attack. You also injured some muscles and fractured a leg bone when you fell. Apart from that as I said you're well enough to go home." Before he left I spoke up. "When you say physical?" I asked hinting. I saw Liam smirking. "Sexual intercourse and anything else physical like running etcetera." The doctor said as he left the room.

"Aw that's too bad." Liam said pretending to be sad before his lips hungrily met mine. I pulled away when I saw my dad at the door our of the corner of my eye. Liam turned around and we both blushed when we saw my dad raising his eyebrows. I blushed again. Me and Liam hopped into the back of my dad's car. When we got home we had some dinner The boys were still here sat in the kitchen with us eating dinner. "Yeah, Phoebe so today I get home to find three boys sat in my living room and I get to the hospital to find my 18 year old daughter eating her boyfriends face off." My dad said. I glared at him blushing at the same time. "When will you stick with one lad?" My dad carried on smirking. I kicked him under the table. Liam and the boys were laughing really hard. My dad moaned. When we'd finished dinner me, Liam and the boys made our way up to my room. Liam was carrying me as I was really weak and I almost collapsed when I stood up from the dinner table.

"Be safe honey." My dad said laughing as he went into his own room. "Daaad!" I yelled after him. He carried on laughing before disappearing behind his bedroom door. We all entered my room and sat on my bed. "So what did the doctors say?" Niall asked. "Well, I can't do anything physical." Liam and I just burst out laughing and when we stopped Liam had a smirk on his face. "Wipe that smirk off your face Payne" I said giggling. "You're so cute when you giggle. And you're all mine." Liam said pulling me closer. "I bet Liam's disappointed." Harry said grinning at Liam directly. "You wouldn't even know." Liam said. I blushed. The boys left about an hour later.

Me and Liam curled up under the covers and watched movies until we fell asleep.

Next Day:

Liam went to his dad to see what he's been doing. My dad walked into my bedroom. "I don't like any of those boys." He hissed. I raised an eyebrow. "You're acting like a slut. If you can be their slut you can be my slut." My stomach churned at his words.

Liam's POV

I went round to my dad's to see what he's been doing. Phoebe was at home with her dad. When I got back I heard screaming coming from Phoebe's bedroom. I bolted up the stairs and stood in the doorway. I couldn't take in what I was seeing...

Authors Words: Okay, so this part is a bit on the short side but the next part will be a lot longer I promise. What do you think Liam has walked in on? You'll find out when I update tomorrow. Love you all lotsies :) x