Chapter 4

Amy's p.o.v

It's been a few years since I've seen sonic. Ever since he broke me into pieces I've changed. I don't believe in love much anymore I believe I'm a strong women who doesn't need a man in my life. I've been actually happy excepting who I am, needing no guy bothering all my life. I manage to learn how to fight thanks to shadow. I'm no longer a little Princess who needs saving 24/7 I can save myself fast and easy!...

Normal p.o.v

Amy now was stronger than ever but with in her she needed that special person that someone to comfort her and love her each minute. She needed to realize it once more. Soon there was a knock on the door. Amy hesitated to get up but managed to. Once she opened the door she couldn't speak all she did was have a shock emotion on her face. It was the blue blur,sonic the hedgehog smiling at her. Years past without seeing him till now. She froze completely knowing she would fall for him once more.She looked at him once more, staring at him made her heart pound harder and harder each minute. She missed him,she just never had showed it to anyone. A few minutes past without a word,it was getting a bit awkward till sonic spoke.

H-Hi Ames..*he said shyly* L-Long time no see..?

*She managed to say one word*..H-Hello..

Oh Ames I missed u much! I'm sorry for the past I was an idiot..forgive me please..*He hugs her with tears*

Amy froze, she couldn't talk once again..she didn't know what to say to him..He didn't let go he was holding her tighter than ever. He missed her Beauty and amazing way of being.

Sonic's p.o.v

How I missed her Beauty, she's grown so much I'm an idiot for hurting her in the past. I want her mine..I don't ever wanna hurt my beautiful rose. She's the most important girl in my life. All those dreams I've had being with her and having a beautiful life with her..she kept hesitating to talk I wanted to hear her amazing voice,The song to my ears.i couldn't be without her any much longer I changed for her..for my lover.

"S-Sonic..", she said.. "I-i.."

"Shhh~ don't talk my beautiful rose" I said calmly.

This time I wouldn't let her go I will keep her by myself and make her love me once again.

Aaa here u guys goo!! I'm so sorry I didn't post at all , I have been busy with art and art classes I promise I'll keep posting! Stay sweet loves Xoxo Kiyomi