Ch.1

Johnny's POV

     Me and Pony were walking to the lot. We were talking about our school work. " Johnny I need help with the research, will you stay at my house to help." I've always had a big crush on Pony but being gay is practically illegal here. " Hey pony, can I ask y.." I was about to finish my sentence when we saw that blue car trailing us.

   " Well hello boys." Bob said. We had met them before because they had tried to jump Steve. Worst mistake of their life. Me and Johnny just kept walking and hoped to the Lord all mighty that they would not jump us. " Pony I'm getting nervous, should we just start to walk back home." " Dont get me wrong oJohnny I'd love to but that might show weakness and they would hurt us even worse, but i'll protect you, Johnny." 

Was that affection he showed me? Man I hope so. Bob and the rest of the socs jumped out of the car, I got real scared but the worst thing was that Pony wasn't gonna protect me and I knew it.

   They ran towards us as we ran away. The caught up with us but just as they attempted to take me Pony pushed in front of him causing me to fall. Damn, i've never been more in love with Pony. But that moment didn't last long when the socs realized that they had hit him so hard he was knocked out, or so I hoped.

   I hoped Pony was just knocked out and not dead. When they left u ran over to him as fast as I could which was pretty so because of those damn socs.

   When I finally got over there I listed to his heart and checked his pulse which was something I did often to the gang and my parents. His pulse was spiked but it was nothing to worry about. I shook him, slapped him, and did anything possible to wake him up.

  When I thought of a last resort, CPR I quickly liked the idea because it gave me a excuse to kiss him.  I pushes on his chest then did mouth to mouth. I did this plenty of times. He still wouldn't wake up.

  I didn't know what to do.

( That is the first chapter, I hope y'all like it. Ik it's really short but I'm gonna work on it. Hope y'all enjoy and I am a johnnynoy lover so ya)