Chapter 6- Long time no see (Kates P.O.V.)

No no no, this  can not be happening. At first I saw her walk through the door with her perfect complexion. That devious smile on her fake plastic surgery face.

Gosh I was freaking out on the inside! And then my heart exploded inside when he walked in that face

Gosh I was freaking out on the inside! And then my heart exploded inside when he walked in that face. That evil smile he was wearing made me stomach drop so low I almost fell right out of the seat.

Yep, it was him and her standing there with their evil smiles growing, spreading across their faces like a disease

Yep, it was him and her standing there with their evil smiles growing, spreading across their faces like a disease. 'GET OUT OF MY OFFICE' I wanted to scream those words and a couple naughty ones to, but I had to get this investment and I was frozen in place. I straightened my back, cleared my throat and said,
Kate: "Hello you two must be the people Mr.Montgomery sent for his investment. To sign the papers."
They walked over and sat down in the chairs.
Eric: "Why are you so professional Kate? We know each other! It's fine. By the way it's a pleasure to see you again."
Kate: "I guess we have different feelings on this Eric and you to Vanessa."
If you haven't figured it out Eric is 'him'  her old husband that left Kate and the twins for another woman, and Venessa is 'her' the secretary and the woman Eric left Kate for.
Venessa: "Now now Kate, please don't be disrespectful towards people you haven't seen in 10 years. Plus we are just here to discuss business with you."
The rest of the meeting me and Venessa talked about the investment while Eric sat there looking at me. Twice I saw his eyes trail down my neck and breast. I hate that little pervert!
After the meeting they left quickly which I was so thankful for, I could not have dealt with anything coming from either of their mouths anymore. The investment was settled and that's all I cared about. By the end of the day I was about to burst out and have a nervous breakdown that was going on inside me, so I left 1 hour earlier than I'm scheduled for today.
On my way home I saw them walking into a restaurant. I have major issues with Eric but Venessa is not that bad. But don't get me wrong that she-devil is a husband steeler, and I hate her guts for that, but Eric is the one I'm really mad at. He left me and our kids. Actually let me re-say that. He left me and MY kids. I wish I could gain full custody of them because he hasn't even seen them in 10 years but unfortunately his lawyer won when we went to court about it.
When I get home I immediately go to my room because I need to think about what I'm going to do. Should I tell the kids in case he comes to the house? Or not in case he doesn't come to the house? I have no idea but before I have the chance to decide to tell them or not I hear the door open and Sophie yelling my name.