Razzle tazzle

Dr Phil naruto runs down the field to one of his best amigos , guy fieri. He smashes the door down with his freshly groomed moustache and greets his friend by slapping him across the face with his sweaty, obnoxious yellow croc.
"Oh hey my pierna de pollo" says guy.
"Stop calling me a chicken leg in Spanish" Dr Phil replied.
Guy ran to the trap door in his floor boards and his hand grabs a bald sphere from the ground. He lifts it up with his fat, greasy hands and all you can hear is the bald man shout at the top of his lungs "IM RICK HARRISON AND THIS IS MY PAWN SHOP."
They drag the guy out of the house by his right knee cap and walk out to the field again.
"Are we ready boys?" Says Phil , eating a taco.
"What are we doing?" Says Rick.
"We .... are going to get EXCITED ABOUT OUR LIFE!" Philly yells as he lies on the floor and rolls forward.
"IM EXCITED ABOUT THE SUPER DUPER WENIE WAGON!" Yells guy , shrieking from the joy of hot doggers.
"No." Says Phil, "were going camping."
They leave the field they were in and travel to a village hidden behind a giant statue of Gordon Ramsey.
"I don't think we'll find Gordon here my buddy chum pal." Says Rick.
"Me neither." Guy says , getting his finger stuck in his sassy women hoop ear rings.
"Something tells me he is here though..." phil boy says.
They walk into the shop placed in the foot of the Ramsey statue and spot the man yelling at a woman with bread on her face and they are saying:
"WHAT ARE YOU!?"
"An idiot sandwich."
"AN IDIOT SANDWICH WHAT!?"
"An idiot sandwich sir."

The chef turns around to the three men at the door , watching from 1cm away.
"Hello my chaps."
"HOlA!" Yells Rick in a bad Spanish accent.
"What brings you young boys here?"
"Go camping with us." Says guy
Ramsey's face grows blue and he grabs a giant bag of bread and knocks dr Phil out with it , then screams in rage and says in a calm voice "I don't really like camping sorry friends"
Guy fieri looks at him in disgust "I ... I can't believe you. Y-you don't like camping? I got a tattoo of you on my left buttock! That was all for nothing?"
Gordon flips his employee upside down and then tells them "I'm sorry my Mijas... I cannot."
-
This is great in my eyes and I find myself hilarious. Enjoy it please and I'm continuing it soon so calm your tatas because I know you want more.