The worst life ever.

Tord's pov.
"Hey Tord come in here!" my father Patryk called out to me. "Sure!" I replide. Lots of shity things goin' around "Remember when I told you that you need to get married as soon as possible? Well its in a week!" My other father Paul cried.

A/N: I told my friend this today. Stay safe kidz ✌

"If you want to be gay be gay, if you want to be straight be straight!"
"I DON'T KNOW IF IM GAY OR NOT!" I blurted. Patryk crossed his arms and said okay.

Paul barged in.

"Hey, can you get me new shoes from the market?" He asked. "You can ask the messenger," I said pointing my thumb behind me.

"Um, no. The messenger kinda freaks me out." Paul shuddered. I sighed and walked off.
Tom's pov.
I walked down the hallway in pity. "Hey loser, bring me something." "Like what?" I asked. "You know bitch." Toby stormed off. "Hey Tom, Toby said if you disobey him,he is gonna kick you out." Tim squeaked. "Who cares?" I replide. "Um, okay."

Tim says turning around and screams because Toby was behind him. "How many times have I told you not to talk to Stupid Tom?" And with that Toby smacked Tim. Tim fell to the floor. "Why....Me? Why... Just why?" He whispers.

There was a knock on the door-- wait, two knocks.

Tim got up from the floor and opened it. There was Jon and some kind of gay messenger. The messenger looked at Jon then pushed him away.

"Prince Tord is escorting a ball tomorrow evening," The messenger announced. "We get to meet Prince Tord!" Toby gushed.

Jon got up and pushed the messenger away. "Is Tom here?" he asked. Toby pushed me in front. Jon laughed nervously and blushed kawaiily.

"Um, M-mail for me~ I mean for y-you Tom~" I took it from him and opened it

"Um, M-mail for me~ I mean for y-you Tom~" I took it from him and opened it. I read for 17 seconds and gasped...