Time is on my side

Hello everyone my name is Jack Shields and I am the younger brother of Darien I am a guardian to a very special door on the other side of that door is a gateway time travel yes it true how do I know because I was told of a story about a very beautiful woman who guards the other side of that same door. She does it with pride and patience she lives a very lonely life until one night I decided to go and meet her.

I was alone one night in my room and a knock on my door made me jump " Jax brother you awake I need to speak with you" ugh I thought great another talk from the king I got up and opened the door " yeah what can I do for you" he said " I have a job for you but it's hard and you may never see anyone but I need someone I trust" I looked at him " ok and what is it " I asked " there is a door get dressed and I will show you" we walked through the garden and there stood the door wow it's huge but what am I doing and why I asked Darien looked at me i need you to stand here let no one in or they will face death great so no one in got you he left me I stood there in my full army uniform complete with my sword. I saw small lady come my way I bowed my little Princess where are you heading she stopped Uncle Jax I want to see Sailor Pluto she is my friend my only friend I looked at her oh little lady I will later you go but I will go with you understand I have to protect you and I am going to she looked up at me with those blue eyes and took my hand ok uncle Jax come with we opened the door and no one in sight the door closed behind us Pluto it's me small lady please don't be mad I have brought my uncle to see you. She stepped out from behind a piller I almost fell to one knee the stories of her beauty and grace are true oh her eyes meet mine her hair blowing in the wind her legs her lips everything about her was stunning I took her hand and placed a kiss on it She blushed and with the sweetest voice said nice to meet you sir oh baby say it again I thought she smiled and I had to look around knowing and feeling something that I later needed to be taken care of I let the ladies talk as I stood guard when we left I asked if it was ok to come back she looked at the ground and said please do it is so lonely here she kissed my cheek and whispered softly in my ear just keep little lady safe I said I will my lady I walked out with small lady at my side I knelt down and said now I think you might want to go home and I hear another boy speak to you like that again I will be there to talk to him or them you are the princess I have known your mother for a long time ok she smiled and giggled ok uncle Jax. Later that night I went in the door my lady Pluto it's Jax come out and she did smiling oh God her smile drives me crazy I couldn't take anymore I turned to face her all I could do was open my arms come here let me hold you tight I bet you have never felt that she didn't waste any minute I held her our eyes meet and I leaned in our lips touched she moaned softly I couldn't stop I pushed her up against the wall lifted her up she pulled back to say take me I have never felt this but it feels so right how could I she has never been where I am about to take her she is pure and I am going to change all that. I kept kissing her I kissed down her neck running my hand up her leg I felt her loosen my belt shit I said I felt her hand down my pants and pull my dick fuck she wants it bad I thought I had her up against the wall you ready baby I said pushing her panties aside I will be gentle it will hurt so if you want me to stop tell me she was blushing and said ok sir we kissed as I entered her tight wetness oh  yes she let out please don't stop I kept going kissing and I went harder and faster the screaming not heard by anyone but I couldn't take anymore baby I have to stop I am going to cum I pulled out just in time. I put her back She couldn't stand up I held her not wanting to let go I have to go baby I said she pulled me near her and kissed me and said come back please I can't stand it here alone.