worst nightmare(part one)

alices pov

I honestly did was kinda excited to meet drew's fake girlfriends. We got there about like in 5 mins.

''Is that going to be a table for two?" the waitress asked us

"No we are here with people.'' Drew and i said at the same time, then we both laughed.

When we both looked to the side we saw a dirty blonde headed girl next to a brown one. We walked over to the table and sat down. '' DREW I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" the blonde girl said.

"OH, and you are?" she asked me

" HI, my name is alice" i said respectfully. Drew and i started to talk them roye cute us off. ''So drew you know how i am your fake girlfriend.'' she said with a grin.

" yeah?" he said giving her a blank look.

" I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" she said nervesloy

" okay first of all i am taken by a beautiful girl!" she gave him a blank look and looked at me. i smiled and drew put his arm around me. she looked at me weired and then rolled her eyes.

" well, i will be right back." i said getting up.

''okay babe." drew said back.

i got to the bathroom and fixed my lipstick then roye walked in.

" so you and drew are dating?'' she asked

" yup.'' i said popping the p.

she grabbed my arm and scratched it so hard i started to bleed.

"DONT DARE TO TAKE DREW AWAY!" she said hissing at me

"GUESS WHAT I ALREADY DID!" i told her back

i ran out of the bathroom and outside holing a tissue over the blood.

Drews POV

"Roye is it okay if u pay for me i will pay u back?" i asked her

" yeah sure!" she said

i ran outside to see alice holding a tissue over her arm crying.

" what what happened." i said hugging her

she took the tissue off and i saw blood. ''Roye.'' she studdered.

I picked her up and took her to the car, and drove off to my house. when we got there i got bandeges. i took her back home and told her mom everything that she told me. that was the last time i saw her.

aye aye aye wassup guys. i am going to be wrtiing a little moe cuase i am on summer break. make sure to leave a vote that would be so amazing thank guys for reading and i am going to make another book so make sure to read that one too. What happedn to alice is she okay. will drew really do anything for here.