a kiss. month 4

February was a month that I easily could say was my favorite.

for it was the night, I took you to the dance.

so based on your grade level, you weren't supposed to be at that dance.

but no way in hell was I going to that dance with someone other than you, so I snuck you in.

we didn't do much dancing.

most of the night we spent eating and sitting at the tables just talking to each other.

and the first time we held hands the song "I feel it coming" started playing and I layed my head on your shoulder.

about 10 minutes before the dance ended we went to the photo booth and took some pictures.

and those pictures I will not forget.

then you suggested we roamed the halls a bit.

so you took me by the hand and we roamed.

we sat down in the hallway and looked up at some art.

then as I layed my head on your shoulder we heard some kids coming around the corner so we took off sprinting out of site.

then we realized the dance was over and it was time to get our stuff and leave.

I felt like an idiot.

all those private moments we had and I didn't take the chance to kiss you??

but I didn't lose my chance yet.

just as we were about to walk out the school doors I took you to the girls restrooms, which were empty and dark.

that didn't matter though.

for your beauty shows even if I can't see that much.

I said you "I'm awkward. I can't do this."

you said "what makes you think I'm any less awkward?"

then you smiled at me and your eyes were locked with mine.

then I leaned in slowly but the moment our lips touched you took charge and grabbed my head and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I loved it.

it was long too.

I wish it never ended.

it was crazy to wrap my head around the thought that the girl I've loved for so long was my first kiss.

then we pulled away and had a long long hug.

I whispered to you, "I love you so f*cking much"

and then we pulled away, you gave me one last peck, and we walked out.

I nudged you and you laughed.

as we walked out those doors, we said goodbye and we went home.

while I was at home that night, the only thing I could think about was...

"when will we do that again?"