Profile Picture Shop [CLOSED]

Welcome to the profile picture shop!

Here you can order a profile picture for your profile. Like before, I apologize if the image(s) are blurry. My phone sometimes makes it blurry. And, again, I apologize for it being poorly made. I'll take my time on it but I'll try to make it as fast as I can. I'll give you the date I think you're cover will be done by, based on your order.

Here's what you need to include:
•Text (optional)
•Username (optional)
•Theme
•Colour pallet
•Picture ideas
•Any other important information I'll need to know

Please tell me if you don't like your profile picture. I can change whatever you want me to change. If you don't want tth profile picture or your not going to use it, please tell me. (If you don't use mm profile picture at all, and you've told me you can unfollow me but please continue following @CapricornCandy2005 it really means a lot to her [I don't care at all if you don't want to use it. It doesn't hurt my feelings so don't feel bad])

Comment or message me and I'll respond with the date and I'll be making sure you do your payment. Please follow me and @CapricornCandy2005 before I give the profile picture to you. Also give me credit in your bio on your profile. It means a lot. If you don't I will not give you your profile picture. I will be publishing your picture in a separate chapter of this book in case you were wondering. If you don't do your payment, I will simply not publish it. Thanks for reading.