Save Her!

Nashi's eyes slowly begin to flutter open on a sunny day. She looks to the right and smiles when she sees storm above her.

"Morning beautiful." He leans in and kisses her softly.

"Morning Storm." She smiles, "We should go grab some breakfast." 

"Yes, but first let me go put some clothes on." Storm walks out of the room butt naked, Nashi smiles and stands up, first slipping her underwear back on along with her bra. Next a cute half top with pale jean shorts. She quickly tightens her ponytail and begins to put in her earrings.

"You look nice." Storm wraps his arms around Nashi, causing her joyful smile to appear on her face. 

"As do you." Nashi replies, turning around and kissing him.  After they break apart, they hug one another and sit down on the bed.

"Last night was amazing." Nashi smiles, and looks to Storm with admiration and love in her eyes.

"I wasn't just doing that because I was lustful you know." Storm takes her hand, and looks into her beautiful blue eyes.

"I really do love you Nashi." He finishes his sentence. Nashi looks over to Storm, her smile so big it was about to explode.

"Oh Storm," She tears up, "I love you too!"

_________________________________

"I'm coming Akari!" Luke yells as Happy flys him in the direction of the scent.

"And I won't let anyone hurt you." 

Happy sniffs the air, "We're very close."

___________________________________

"Let me go Jacob!" Akari cries, "Please!"

"I never liked you Akari!" Jacob rants, "Ever since you we're born you've always been the better one."

"That's not-"

Jacob grunts, "Oh but it is true Akari. You learned your magic better, you do all your chores." 

A look of disgust spreads across his face, "They didn't even remember my name."

"Jacob please. I'm your sister!" Akari whines, thirsted.

"You've never been a sister to me, Akari." Jacob smiles, "That's why this time, I will actually make sure you die. Tonight I will fill the tub with water. I will make sure your legs and arms are totally secure and not just half tied like right now. Then I am gonna stick you in the water, and watch you die, slowly and painfully." 

"No!" Akari cries, tears streaming down her face, "L-Luke will save me." 

"Oh you mean that boy that saved you the last time?" Jacob asks, "I doubt it."

Akari screams in pain as Jacob cuts her leg, then cleave gags her.

__________________________

"If I'm pregnant, what are some good names?" Nashi turns to Storm, who looks up towards the clouds for a moment to think. He picks some grass out of the ground and tosses it upwards.

"If its a girl, how about Kana, and if its a boy, how about Micheal?" Storm ponders.

"Those are true wonderful names." Nashi smiles, and turns on her side pressing her lips on Storms.

"I love you." Nashi smiles.

"I love you too," Storm kisses her once more, "Oh and did you hear that Wendy and Romeo are having a baby as well?"

"Really thats amazing." Nashi takes Storms hand, "Maybe they can have play dates."

___________________________

Night falls.

"I can see the house!" Luke screams, "I'm coming Akari! 

Panting happy speeds up, moving as fast as he possibly can to the house.

_______________________

"Times up Akari." Jacob laughs blindfolding her and carrying her to the bathtub.

"Mmmmm!" Her muffled screams echo through the house.

Jacob turns the water on and Akari can hear it begin to fill up, she says one last prayer that Luke will come save her. Akari loves Luke, and has actually since she first met him. He said she was selfless sure, but he is much more selfless than she. He had risked is life for hers on missions many times. He is always there for her. Always, even if its just something as stupid as a spider, Luke would come to the rescue. Akari realizes she doesn't want to lose Luke. Tears begin wetting the blindfold covering her eyes, she cries and cries until the blindfold is soaking wet. Tears stream down her face as she struggles to yell, "Luke, I love you! I always have!" When Jacob turns the water off, she realizes this is the end.

"Bye bye, Akari." 

a loud bang echoes through the house, Jacob looks around nervously, only to be tackled to the ground by Luke. Luke looks over to Akari still crying and gasps, then turns and glares at Jacob. He slaps Jacob right across his face. 

"Thats for touching her." Then Luke uses light magic, "Light glare!" He yells directing the spell towards Jacobs eyes. 

"Ahhhhhh!" Jacob screams in pain moving his hand to cover his eyes.

"Thats for hurting her!" Luke yells, moving his hands to a different position, "Light, bring upon the forces you have given to me." Luke squints his eyes as a bead of sweat runs down his forehead. "Light Make rainbow rope!" Luke commands, a translucent rope appears in his hand, rainbow colors take over Jacobs eyes as the rope is directed towards him, wrapping around him. Once Luke finishes the spell he uses his hand to levitate Jacob off the ground and out the window. He hears a loud crash down below. still angry he turns to face the window.

"And thats for everything else!" Luke screams, running towards Akari. He quickly un gags her, and unties her, he puts on a pained but relieved smile and pulls the crying Akari up against his chest. 

"It's all okay you're safe now." Luke squeezes her tighter making sure to help her realize she will never be left alone again, "Shhhhh." He says, before leaning in and kissing her.