CHAPTER 8:The Dark Secret Expiriment

There were 3 men working on a experiment for school ratings and population to go up

There were 3 men working on a experiment for school ratings and population to go up.......what they didn't know was this would start the worst disease in history for all toon kind.......the "Ink disease"....
(Everyone! K warning this chapter is very sad..... I'm very very sorry but here we go!!)
?:what happened!!!??!!
??: it spilled!!! The poison and bubbling liquid A2 got mixed with each other!!!
???:WE GOTTA RUN!!!! COME ON BOYS
They ran like their lives depended on it......which it did...
?:........something went terribly wrong.
Principal:oh no........it didn't...?
?:*nods* it did
Principal:*on intercom* EVERYONE EVACUATE THE BUILDING AT THIS MOMENT!!!! RIGHT NOW!!! DONT GO TO THE BOILER ROOM!!!
Teacher:kids get through the emergency exit!!!
Oswald:that's by the boiler room!!!!!! Where they said we can't go!!!
Bendy:cup what's happening!!?!???
Cup:I don't know!!! *grabs bendy by the hand* we have to go!!!
Teacher:WE HAVE TO TAKE OUR CHANCES!!!
The teens ran by the boiler room to the emergency.....the smoke got to Bendy....
Bendy:*coughs and falls into darkness of the black smoke and ink everywhere*
Cup:BENDY!!!
Oswald:*grabs cup* we have to go!!!!
Oswald:*pulls him back and shuts door*
Bendy:*passes out*..........
~At the hospital..........~
Bendy:*wakes up* h-huh..?
Henry: you're awake!!!!!! *hugs him*
Cup:*walks in holding flowers and a balloon*
Joey and Sammy:*sitting outside of the room in the hall*
Bendy:what happened..?
Cup:you fell in the smoke.....
Bendy:oh... *sighs in relief* I'm glad I'm alive....
Cup:*kisses his cheek* me too
The doctor came in with..........bad news..
Doctor:bendy.......I have to tell you something
Bendy:*sits up in bed* yes doc?
Doctor:you came up with a sickness we will just call the "Ink disease" the symptoms are, throwing up ink, crying a lot, coughing up blood, pains everywhere in your body,.......and worse...... DEATH...
Bendy:.......so pretty much I'm gonna either live with this for the rest of my life or eventually end up dying???....
Doctor:sadly that's the case
Cup:i-isnt there a cure?!?!
Doctor: this is a new developed disease we know what caused it but don't know how to stop it!!!!
Cup:*tears up*......okay...
Henry:.......is there anything we can do?
Doctor:don't let him sleep for about a full 18 hours.....or chances are he might fall in a coma and have the symptoms and end up dying of choking on ink or even seizures......
Henry:*covers mouth crying and runs into hall, slamming door*
    So this is my life now........A living hell......just what I wanted....