CHAPTER 4

"I'm proud to announce a new diva is coming.She is backstage waiting to be announce and lets just say that your going to hate me." Stephanie smirked at Vince.
"Sure but we all know I'm the better McMahon.Face it Stephanie!" He exclaimed into the microphone

"Are you now?" Stephanie rolled her eyes and held the microphone to her mouth.
____________________
"She is from Mexico and you know all her as The worlds famous Street fighter in Mexico Queen Crusher" She yelled.
The crowd screamed with excitement and Vince stood there mouth wide open. A Black car cruised its way and stopped middle of the ramp.I got out of the drivers seat,

"Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you with me, lemme see your hands
Stand up and salute"

I did a Backhand spring and landed it with a spilt, I got up and reached into my pocket.I grabbed fire works and threw them up in the air.Watching them explode made the crowd go wild.I ran toward the ring center and slid in.I climbed on to the pole and taunted the crowd.

As the song ended with its last loud finisher I did a back flip.
"How?" Vince asked."Hello Orlando!" I screamed into the microphone.The crowd yelled in excitement, "Lets all give a thanks to Stephanie for bringing me here." I shouted into the microphone."You brought her here?!" Vince looked at Stephanie.

"As you may know my father was a wreslter but he had retired because of my siblings and I.He had found the love of his wife but she had died of cancer" I said and sniffed " As I got older I started to fight because it's in my blood.I carried out my fathers legacy because he deserves it for being there for me throughout my life.I wanted to protect my family from danger because of the ruckus in Mexico.It scared me to death to ever think I would leave them,but now I didn't have to because there backstage waiting me to return.Before I start my match, I would like to thank you Fans for help in me know that I have people on my side."
I gave the microphone to Stephanie.

"Extreme rules, Queen Crushed against Alexa Bliss!"
Stephanie yelled into her microphone.

As soon as she said that Alexa's song played.She came out and stood on the ramp with a belt over waist.'did I mention I was RAW Monday'

" Raw woman's champion Alexa Bliss." The announcer yelled.She started to walk like she owned the place.
She climbed up the stairs and jumped over the rope.

She waited until the crowd was silent."So I see they brought a newbie,I may have to destroy you like Bailey." She smirked into the microphone. "Bailey must feel lucky not being stuck here out with Mrs.Lookin like a Harley Quinn.I mean look at you, you hair is horribly dyed and at of all choices you pink.Your making your self look like Barbie."
I announced

"Okay! Fine just know that after today your going to wish you never stepped foot in here." She threatened.

"While your at Leave Bailey alone, the girl has never done anything to you lay off." I handed my Microphone to Stephanie.The ref got into the ring and Alexa handed the belt to him.The bell rung,I charged at her first and hit her with a Spear.

I stood up first and watched her try to go grab something from under the table.
I walked over to her and turned her over.I slammed my foot on her stomach.I shook my head and grabbed the object she tried grabbing under the table.

'A kendo stick'
My grip tightened when I saw her glare at me.She charged at me but as soon as she took her step, I swung the wooden stick at her.She stood on her knees trying to get back up, I went behind her and swung at her again breaking the stick.
I dropped the two pieces and pinned her.

1

2

I held her down until I heard that last number

3

The bell rung and my theme song played.I stood up and watched as the crowd was screaming my name.

"Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you with me, lemme see your hands
Stand up and salute"

"And your New RAW woman's champion QUEEN CRUSHER!"

I slid out of the ring and ran leaping hands all the way to the ramp.I gave a salute then I went back stage.

___________________

"Mrs.Martinez your siblings!" Stephanie yelled as I was tackled in a giant hug and a tounge in my face.
I laughed and picked up Daisy "I told you guys to stay in the locker room." I said "We saw you, you bested her Her up." I looked down and saw that they were all hugging my legs.

"Good job princess, I'm proud of you." Dad said and smiled.
"Woah, she wasn't kidding when she said they were back here!" Vince voice appeared.I turned around and saw Stephanie and Vince walking toward us.

"Yep,Hello Mr.McMahon." I waved at him.
"I need you to sign papers before you go out again." He gave me the papers "Okay.. wait I go out again?!" I exclaimed.

He nodded "They crowd loved it.You'll get your script tomorrow!" He walked away.
"You'll be going out for Charolette because she got ambushed by the welcoming committee anyways goodluck.Your on in 5." She signals my family members to join her in my locker room.

"You got this Alia, Martinez bring it!"
___________________

Becky Lynch slid into the ring and waited for her two other teammates.
The stadium darken quickly every one quiet down.

Naomi slid into the ring and waited for Charlotte Flair to come out.The welcoming Committee came out but no Charlotte.Naomi gave Becky a look until a type of theme song played in the Stadium.