Chapter 15

Tyler's POV

It was finally time for me to go home. They has kept me there for a couple days and it was miserable. It was just so dreary.

I changed out of the hospital gown into some clothes they had provided for me. After signing some things, I was free to go.

I walked out of my room and started down the hall towards the exit.

I wasn't paying attention and tripped falling onto someone. We both fell to the ground me on top.

I was about to stand up when I looked down and realized who I had just fallen onto. It was him. I had fallen onto Troye.

I just stared at him taking in every beautiful detail once more and I could feel him doing the same to me.

I leaned in to connect our lips, but just before they touched he shoved me off and ran down the hall.

"Troye, wait!" I yelled

He turned around tears in his eyes and said "You already broke my heart. What more do you want?"

"Please just let me explain." I said walking over to him "I do like you."

"Then why'd you run away?"

"Because, I thought it was to good to be real. I thought it was dream, or more like a nightmare since I thought it'd never happen. But it was real. I made a mistake. Please forgive me." I pleaded

"How can I believe you? What if you're just trying to play me."

"Please, Troye. I - I think I love you."

Troye's POV

When those words came out of Tyler's mouth, they sounded so genuine. He couldn't be lying.

"I think I love you too." I said.

He pulled me in and hugged me tight. He wiped a tear off my cheek with his thumb. I didn't even realize I was crying.

Then he did what I thought would never happen. He kissed me.

It was short, since we were in public, but it was magical. There were fireworks left and right. Butterflies rose in my stomach.

After he pulled away, I just stood there in shock. Did that seriously just happen?

-------------------------------
A/N

Suprise! Double update!

So do you love me or do you love me? (And not just for the double update)

I don't really have much to say. I'm all hyped up on feels from my own writing! How is that even possible?

Anyway, remember to vote and COMMENT!