About Characters

~by the way your like 5 right now in the book~

In this book you and Jacob are friends always have been. Your birthday is in a couple of days. Your birthday is just one day after Jacobs. But actually you were born only a minute apart. You have bond that No one can brake your so close you guys know each other more than both of you parents know you and Jacob. So in the book the characters are

Jacob: A nice little boy/boy/young man/man. Well mannered (if he wants to😏😏😂😂😂😂) has good grades. Always a charmer. Famous guy that's not all about being famous like he doesn't just want to be famous,he does it for a reason. Favorite color blue,green, and red. Loves reading. Favorite food is pizza 🍕🍕. Loves singing and loves his fans no matter what.

Y/n: A nice little girl/girl/young woman/woman. Has really good grades. Sweet and love sports. Loves to sing. Favorite colors blue,pink,green,purple,light blue,dark blue,sky blue,turquoise. Can't make up her mind (as you can tell look at her favorite colors but most of the time you can made decision). Loves math reading and science. Love pizza 🍕. And wants to become a singer.

Jake/your dad: A well rounded dad very supportive and respects you and your space not very strict but at the same time strict. Very good manager. Loyal and a very good man

Ashley/ your mom: Very supportive and helps you no matter what. Respects your space and loves to make you laugh. Very loyal .not very strict.

Rolf/Jacobs dad: Very nice and supportive. Really there for Jacob. Not very strict. Not in Jacobs business all the time.

Pat/Jacobs mom: Very sweet and loyal. Very kind. Always thinks of others. Cares about other people even if there strangers.

Caroline/Jacobs older sister: Fun,not scared to party and loves her family and yours.

Maddy/your sister: Loves to party friends with Caroline and love music.

Ok so that's the main characters so far I'll update you when there's new characters and tell you what there like as you can tell Caroline and Maddy aren't really going to be in it because there's not much detail about them.

Hello hope you like it  I'm going to go back in every chapter and fix my mistakes so that its  easier  for you to read the book by the way this is the authors note or at the end of a chapter I'll thank you or something like that!!!

Love 
JJ