Chapter Three Pt. 2

//Continuation of Welcome to Borg Industries Part 1

The young man in the brown suit looked around, still not impressed with it all. The automated doors closed before he could get his other foot in the door, causing him to grunt a bit and move his leg to get his foot free.

Soon, footsteps were heard and a female voice soon followed after. "Welcome to Borg Industries. I'm P.I.X.A.L. Cyrus' Primary Interactive X-ternal Assistant Lifeform. I'm sorry to hear about the traffic accident." She wore purple shirt with only one sleeve and purple pants to match. "Wow, news travels fast!" the young man in the brown sweater said with a smile on his face.

"Everything in New Ninjago City is fully automated and interconnected. Your antiquated bus should be ready shortly." P.I.X.A.L stated then turned to the teenager in the sweater vest. "You are Zane, a Droid like me. What does 'Zane' stand for?" she asked. "I stand for peace..freedom..and courage in the face of all who threaten Ninjago-" "She means your name, tin head!" The teenager in the light blue sweater said, cutting Zane's sentence short. "Well, I guess I'm just..... Zane.." he said, smiling slightly. "Permission to scan?" P.I.X.A.L asked. Zane stumbled over his words a bit. "Uh..eh..permission...granted...." he managed to say.

"Heh, check it out! Zane has an admirer!" the light brown haired teen said, gently nudging the girl in red. "Your hardware is outdated and your processor is slow and incompatible with ours." the android with silver hair began. "Peculiar, all androids must recharge our batteries. Yet, curiously, I am unable to locate your energy source. What powers you?" she asked, gently placing her hand on his chest. "I...eh....uh...I don't know...." he replied, a light shade of pink appearing on his cheeks.

After a few minutes, P.I.X.A.L then instructed Nya, the young lady in red, the older man, Sensei Wu, and the students to follow her and told to the four male teachers to see Mr.Borg on the hundredth floor.Kai, the male in the brown suit, finally got his foot thought the door then ran past Zane and made his way to the elevator along with Cole, the man in the brown sweater, and Jay, the male in the light blue sweater.

Zane still stood in the middle of the floor, as if he was caught in a trance. "Hey, Zane...you with us?" Cole called out then Zane snapped out of the trance and followed the other three.

"Black Ninja, Blue Ninja, Red Ninja, White Ninja. Golden Ninja not identified. Wait for action."

//To Be Continued...

//Author's Note:........Yes, I sat and watched the first part of that episode to figure out exactly what they said..Please and Thank You..