Chapter {3/5}

-Later on that night-

You woke up feeling the dizziness around your head. You look outside and its still dark. "Damn, I drink too much. I need water."

You tried to stand up and but failed. You tried again, balancing your feet. You fell after feeling this weird inside you. What the? Why am I feeling like this? I know I drink too much but this is different.

Oikawa suddenly woke up. "Huh? What are you doing, f/n-senpai?"

"N-Nothing. I need to get to the bathroom." You said and tried to stand up once again.

"Hey, f/n-senpai. Can you stand? Here, let me help." Oikawa reach his hand for you.

"Tch! I don't need your help."

"Come on, Don't act tough, senpai." Oikawa stood up and tried to pick you up. "Here, stand up."

"O-Oi! Let me go! Let-!" You and Oikawa fall in the bed. You were in the top. Oikawa could feel something weird around you.

"Senpai?"  Oikawa felt something wet through her legs

"O-Oikawa..I.. Need to get to the bathroom." You blushed.

"E-Eh?" I-It's wet! Could it be..?

"Come on, stand me up! Idiot!" You shouted and tried to struggle.

Oikawa pinned you down to the bed. 'Huh? What am I doing?' Oikawa thought.

"O-Oi! Stupid! Let me go! I'll take care of it!" You blushed.

"'Take care of it'? You can't move, right?" Oikawa's eyes widen after he realizes what he's saying.

"!!!" You look down. "O-I-K-A-W-A! Don't tell me you...drug me, you bastard!"

"I-I-It's not like that!" Oikawa let you go and step back.

"You asshole!" You clenched your fist and fully forced punch him.

Oikawa expected a great contact but he didn't felt anything. He opened he's eyes and saw you fell on the floor and cannot move.

Senpai is helpless and pitiful! Oikawa thought.

"Y-You shittykawa! I'll kill you!" You sit up slowly and lean yourself to the wall.

Oikawa stared at you and blushed on how you looking. He couldn't control himself and lean closer to your face.

"O-Oikawa! What do you think your doing?" You push him away but failed because your really feeling weak and horny.

"Let's finish this, senpai." Oikawa mumbled.

"Stop it...s-stop..it" You weakly said.

Oikawa slowly opened the button of your pants. Slowly pulling it down together with your panties. Your eyes widen when Oikawa snaked his hand inside your shirt. Massaging your breast against your bra with one hand.

"A-Ah~ Y-You..bastard~" You moan.

"Your so cute, senpai~" Oikawa smiled. Oikawa entered his finger inside your womanhood. You covered your mouth with your right hand, trying to pull back your moans.

Oikawa moved his fingers making you feel disgust. "Y-You..disgust me."

"Does it feel good, f/n-senpai?~"

"There's no way it will feel good-! A-Ah~ St-Stop it!" you yelled at him.

"Don't worry, I'll find the spot." Oikawa keep moving his fingers and suddenly, you felt strangely good, making you moan loudly. "Its here."

"I'm coming!" You warned him and come in his finger. Oikawa pulled out his finger and licked the white fluid from you.

"Did you enjoy it, senpai?"

"Don't lick it, idiot." You blushed.

Oikawa positioned himself at your womanhood. Your eyes widen and stopped him. "Don't go any further than this! If you entered t-that thing to me! I won't forgive you! Ever!"

Oikawa realizes what your saying and stop a second. "As if you forgive me if I stop right here!"

Oikawa slammed himself at you. "Ah~! Ah~!" Oikawa didn't gave mercy and keep moving.

"It hurts, you idiot!" You held his head and stopped him.

"Senpai~ f/n-senpai~" Oikawa moaned.

"I-I can't~! It hurts!~" You groaned.

Oikawa cut you off by giving you a kiss. He entered his tongue an explore your insides.

"It's coming, senpai~" Oikawa keep on moving back and fort faster than before.

"...." You didn't say a word.

Oikawa let out his semen inside you. He kiss you once again and little did the two of you know, fell asleep.