A Dorky Liar (Kryber)

[Krystal]
"So Amber, can you describe your ideal man?"

"Well..."
The television's content made me choke over my cereal. My eyes darted over to the flat screen tv that my sister had just turned on. How lucky I must've been to have caught her show and that specific part.

I awaited for her reply to the interviewer, my eyes unconsciously sending darts to the very llama who was being bombarded with questions.

"I like guys like that one sergeant dude from the show I recently joined." I heard her begin.

"Yes! The show "Real men". Oh! Oh my goodness I didn't know your ideal type is actually an ideal person" The host of the show exclaimed, their eyes widening as a picture of the man amber had just mentioned popped up at the edge of the screen.

By this time I was actually going to die. Whether it was from me dying by choking on cereal or by laughter, it would be pitiful either way. Looking over to the couch where my sister was currently sat on, I walked over there, my bowl of breakfast in my hands.

"She's such a good liar Soojungie. I'm so proud you have her" I heard my sister, Jessica, pipe up from the side, wiping tears as if she actually cried out in sarcasm for the 'touching' statement that my Amber had said.

"shut up, it's because this kind of relationship is forbidden in the industry. You should clearly know that by now unnie" I growled out, salt seemingly coming out of my tone.

Ignoring my sassy response she made another quirky comment, "wait, you shut up too, I wanna hear your girlfriend's description"

I rolled my eyes. She seemed to be more interested in my girlfriend than I was. Suddenly, her reply caught my attention.

"I like guys with a cold exterior but secretly have the cutest smiles" the camera then focused on the boyish gal, her dorky and charming smile making it hard for anyone to believe she wasn't gay and how unlucky her fangirls were. The blonde haired tomboys chuckled slightly, her boyish grin delightfully taking up Krystal's screen.

A fond smile slowly started creeping upon my features.

"What a dorky liar"