Chapter 2-Brian's POV

A/N
Sorry I took so long, I didn't have time (tests tests and more tests...!)to upload new chapters and I also had no idea what would happen next XD and then I thought about something and was like "let's write it!" So... yeah.
I hope you'll like it :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the chair, staring at my fluffy shoes, playing with the edge of my long satin night gown (?), 'why do I have to be so stupid...?' I thought to myself, trying my best not to burst into tears and keep calm, as Roger and John were sitting here with me.
It's just... Freddie... he's so perfect, intelligent, funny, amazing, charming, beautiful... I can't stop smiling when he's around, actually no one can...
I sighed, knowing he'll never be my boyfriend... as I now have a wife and kids, who I really really love, but yet... I feel much more comfortable around Freddie than with my wife... I also feel happier, and the connection between me and Freddie is much stronger, actually.
Also, me and my wife had a few arguments, after she... well... saw me umm... doing things while looking at Freddie's poster... yup, embarrassing.
I then told her how I feel about him, and she understood, she really did... but yet she says it's hard for her to let me go with Freddie.
Back to reality, Freddie came out from the make up room, looking really good, actually, he had black eyeliner and mascara that made his dark brown eyes look even prettier, which I thought was impossible. He had pink eyeshadow and pink lip gloss, that made his lips look so sweet and sexy.
"That's pretty nice, Freddie." John smirked and took another sip from the tea.
"It is," I said, clearing my throat as I felt my moth get dry. Of course that my 'it is' meant much more than the regular 'it is'.
A few hours later, we finished filming the first part and the last part of the video, it was pretty fun, and the night gown was pretty comfortable as well, but I just couldn't get my eyes off from Freddie, his lipgloss made his lips look so sexy as he sang along the song he recorded a few weeks ago, he looked so happy, and though he was dressed up as a girl, he was still the prettiest thing I ever saw.
'God, how I love him' was the only thing in my mind, though I tried not to think of it as it still felt weird for me, falling in love with a man... so many feelings.
We were sent to our dressing rooms, and so I quickly changed into my yellow t-shirt and black jeans, I later took off my make up, which took me a good half an hour.
I came out from my room to see, 'surprisingly', Freddie looking around the studio for his shirt, so he was now shirtless.
OH
GOD
WHY.
"Have you seen my shirt, Bri?" he asked me, smiling and crossing his hands.
"Um..." I said, I couldn't get the words out from my mouth, "N-n-no,"
"Are you sure?" He asked, still smiling. I nodded slowly.
"Well, I'll go check in my room again then," he said and skipped happily to his dressing room.
I stood there for a while, waving goodbye to Roger and John as they made their way to their cars.
I just stared at the floor, playing with my thumbs and not knowing what to do; I couldn't get Freddie out of my mind, it was driving me crazy. I wanted him to get out of my head, yet I wanted him to stay there.
I suddenly heard footsteps that made me jump slightly, I turned my head to see Freddie looking at me, kind of surprised.
"Bri? Why are you still here?" He asked as he got his bag up from a chair and then went over to me, looking into my eyes.
"I... uh, I don't know," I said, slightly blushing, trying to cover it with a smile, but I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot.
After a few moments of silence, Freddie said, "ya know, we won't see each other for a few weeks now," he said
"Why?" I asked
"Don't tell me you forgot," Freddie said and chuckled.
"I didn't forget..." I said, "can you just remind me?" Freddie laughed
"A vacation, Bri." Freddie said, "two weeks off from gigs and recordings,"
"Oh," Brian said.
"What will you do in those two weeks?" Freddie asked.
"I have no idea," Brian said.
"Umm... I gotta go," Freddie said, looking at his clock, "bye," he smiled, then went over to the door.
My heart was racing, I just couldn't let him go.
"Freddie, wait!" I suddenly said. He turned around, surprised.
"What Bri?" Freddie asked.
"I..." I started, I couldn't control what I was saying, it just all came out, "I love you," I moved one step back, sitting on a chair and burring my face in my hands. 'What the fuck am I doing'.
I couldn't even look at Freddie at the moment, and I was pretty sure I was going to die, right now, right here.