|10|

10.

“I am Back!” The bold girl's voice boomed through the house as she entered into the living room.

“Hey Mom I-”

She paused trying to study the figure infront of her. Oppa? Jun Oppa?!”

Jun smiled, spreading his arms as she ran into it, giving him a big embrace. Her mother watched as they both stayed that way. When he found out about her condition, he personally booked a month appointment with a skilled Person to help her. He loved her with all his heart.

  “I'm going to be tall too..sheesh she said, biting on her cupcake. Jun ruffled her hair. “Yea...tell that to your Non-sprouting growth Hormones”

“...Don't you sass me right now, don't think I have forgotten how to give Epic Comebacks” she muttered with a light frown.

Jun laughed. “Okay, Aunt told me you doing great and that you're making progress..”

“yea. That's what they've been saying but I don't care anymore Oppa, I'm going to live my life the way I want to...”

“I hope it all gets better..” Jun said, hugging her again. She stayed in his embrace for a while before muttering;

Its been hard telling them I am fine”

Kissing her hair, he muttered;
“I know, that's why I am here. To make sure, you don't give up”

He would help her fight till she wins.

---

This book keeps telling me to delete it but I don't want to be selfish cause a lot of people still read this, so I'm going to finish it.