.

The smell of oil drifted in the air, an old talcum powder clicked open. Her long wet tresses had made a tumble down her shoulder making a wet trail down her red blouse.

She lightly shook the droplets from her hair before she began drying it with that old cloth. Once done with that, she proceeded to tidy up her ever-glowing face. Adding that black line under her eyes was her favourite part. She made subtle but a thick stroke own the lines of her wide black eyes with the kohl that was made of the purest of oils and camphor. She softly pinched that red color from her cube sized box and brought it to her forehead. She studied her face on the mirror for a long time. Red, it was her color.

She was a goddess in front of every man. Incomparable beauty matched with perfect curves that would shame even the fully bloomed flowers. The mighty rivers would hide their falls in front of her flowing tresses. Her ankles wore the most melodious music, tapping to the rhythm of the way her bangles swayed with every movement of her hand. And her wide black eyes, no man could but look more than once, such depth, power and passion lay within them.

Unexplored, she was. Her name was Vilobhana (seduction).