Red Saree Scene - I

It will be in parts... So here I go with part - one!

While she was busy regretting  every moment she spent cursing n humiliating her Rajveer sir, she never realised something has changed. Something has changed for the good. She has never felt so light and happy in her lifetime. Not even when Naveen was alive. She could spend hours dreaming nothing. She was never like this before.  A girl  who was suppressed in her was coming back to life. She could feel the colours. Now she was mostly conscious of how she was looking in front of others or should I say in front of someone... someone really special to her... she was hardly aware of the changes she was going through. But the people around her was definitely able to see the change in her. They were seeing her laughing n smiling quite more than usual. She hardly cares for what other people think of her, but this is the way she was. She never cared but today the only difference was that she was happy.

Abhimamyu and Naina are now friends. After all, he has made her realise her mistake of misjudging Rajveer. He was the reason that today Naina is back as "Cadet Naina Ah Singh" in capt Rajveer's life. Naina could feel something different for Rajveer. The way she looks at him, the way her eyes twinkle when she finds him in front of her. Her  heart beats at an enormous speed when he is around. She was happy that heart was caged in her ribs or else it would jump out of her body. She could stare at him shamelessly. Everyday she uses  different stupid reasons to be around him.

Rajveer was amazed to see her like this. This was definitely new fr him. He has never witnessed this side of Naina ever before . She was not angry. She was happy. He could see her changed behaviour post the blast from which he was saved by his special cadets including Naina. There was something her eyes were expressing during the concentration game. Everytime she comes to him, there is something she wants to tell him. Sometimes , Rajveer was amazed to find her gazing at him. He used to get distracted in his lectures, when he finds her lost and smiling at him. Her smile was like  his prized possession. He was aware of Naina's changed behaviour  towards him but he was not aware of the changes she was going through! He has noticed her eyes who are full of trust not anger. Frustration was replaced with positivity....

        ▪      ▪       ▪      ▪       ▪      ▪      ▪      ▪

At night before lights out....

Naina was enjoying the moon and the stars. She was sitting near the lakeside , with arms crossed around her legs and her head resting on them. She was lost in the beauty of moon. She has never realised how beautiful  the moon was. So beautiful that she can enjoy looking at it fr hours. Abhimanyu was passing by* and saw her there. He moved towards her and tapped on her shoulder. She looked at him and smiled. Abhimanyu sat down next to her and he also started looking towards the moon...

"Chaand humesha se itna khubsurat tha na Naina?"

"pata nhi abhimanyu... maine kabhi dhyan hi nhi dia...."

"exactly Naina.... hum sab jaante hai ki Naina kuch badal gyi h... pr badla kya hai ye koi nhi jaanta...."

" bohot kuch badal gya h Abhimanyu..."

Abhimanyu looked at him questioningly... he was waiting for her to complete her answer.....

"maine Rajveer sir ko kitna galat samjha.. maine  bohot kuch kia hai Abhimanyu  unke sath... kbhi kbhi toh yakeen hi nhi hota ki sir itne ache kaise hain? Kyun hain.? Unhone kbhi kuch nhi kaha mujhe.. kyu ?"

Her eyes were on the verge of shedding tears... her throat dried... her voice choked...

"Raj aise hi hain.. wo humesha se hi itne selfless rahein hain... agar kbhi koi unka dil bhi dukhata tha.. toh wo humesha usey samjhne ki koshish krte the.. bajaye k khud ki safayi dene ke yaa naraaz hone ke..."