Don't worry

(7:30 a

(7:30 a.m )

" wake up kookie were late for school" Tae says while stretching 

Kookie stretches and opens his eyes and says " okay baby let's get up"

Kookie gets up and walks to the bathroom to take a shower and get dress when he comes out he sees Tae still in bed sitting up but struggling to get up 

Kookie smiles and says " mm what's wrong"

Tae looks back at kookie and says "ahahah kookie-ah!! What did we do last night my pelvis area and legs and ass is killing tf out of me"

Kookie laughs and walks over to Tae and says "do you still wanna go to school ?"

Tae smiles and says "haha yes I do"

Kookie says "okay but your going to be in pain all day you better stay home and rest"

Tae looks at kookie and lays back down in bed and pulls 

the covers on top of him and then says "next time kookie-ah don't be to rough" Kookie laughs and says " okay Tae baby I will just go faster"Tae threw a pillow at kookies face and laughed Kookie gets on top of Tae and says " ah your so cute when you laugh I can just eat you"Tae giggles and says "hahaha go make me breakfast please"Kookie says " breakfast you want breakfast.... come on then we will go out and get breakfast"Tae squrims and whines " ah Kookie-ah I want your breakfast your home made breakfast "Kookie kisses Tae gently and letting go slowly and says "don't whine baby I will make you breakfast" Tae smiled and kisses Kookie gently and letting go slowly "let's make it together" Kookie smirks and gets up and changes into black sweat pants and over sized white shirt and walks down stairs Tae washes up and washes his hair and just puts on a over sized gray hoodie and walks down  stairs When Tae walks down staris he sees that Kookie has the TV on and it's playing iron man and he is in the kitchen cooking tae smiles and skips over to Kookie and hugs his from behind and says "what are you cooking "Kookie smiles and turns around with Tae still holding him and says here try it Tae let's go of Kookie to eat what Kookie have himKookie wraps his arms around taes waist and pulls tae gently closer to him and says "how is it? Is it to spicy?"Tae smiles and says " I need some water it's really good but really spicy but I love it!"Kookie let's go of Tae and turns around back to cook and says " I will put less pepper in it then "Tae says " no no baby keep like it is... what can I help you out with baby?"Kookie shows Tae what he wants him to help out with and then walks back over to finish what he is cooking"AH shit!" Tae says Kookie quickly turns around and says " baby what's wrong let me see let me get you a banaid"Tae says "no no its fine just cut my self a little bit no worries"Kookie doesn't listen to what Tae said and walks over to get neasporian  and bandaidKookie fixes up Tae finger with a bandaid and then kisses Tae finger and then looks up at Tae and says " that should make it feel better " Kookie smiles and turns back around to what he was doing (25 min later )Breakfast is done they have (french toast, oatmeal, omlets, eggs, bacon,sausage, and for the drink they have sparkling water and orange juice)Kookie makes a plate for the both of them and sits down in the living room Tae skips over and sits down right beside and watches Kookie eat Kookie looks at Tae and says "why arnt you eating baby"Tae smiles and giggles "I want you to feed me " Kookie puts down his plate and wipes his hand with a napkin and says "come here"Tae sits on kookies lap and Kookie feeds him while kookie is feeding him he smiles the whole time because he enjoys looking at his beatfuil Tae After Tae ate all of his food Kookie yells " ALL DONE CUTIE BOY" and laughs Tae laughs also and hits Kookie on the arm and gets up to the kitchen to get a drink he comes back and sits down right beside kookie and raises kookies hand and puts his legs on kookies lap and then puts kookie hand on his legs Kookie smirks and says "you want a massage? Don't you" Tae smiles and says " you should give me a massage on my back your the one that was rough"Kookie says " but your the one that told me to do it rough..but come here I will give you a massage" *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Tae jumps into kookies Lap "OPEN UP ITS THE POLICE!!" Kookie holds Tae and says " Don't worry I'm not losing you again"