(•-•)

*beep beep, beep beep*

Hiro looks up from his computer and over at his phone.
"Honey Lemon" was displayed on the caller ID. He picked his phone up and answered the call.
"Hi. What's up?"

"Hey Hiro. Um, can you send Baymax round?" Honey replied quickly.
"Um. Sure," Hiro says startled. "What for..?"
"Nothing. Nothing. Just send him as quickly as possible," she waves him off.
"Right..." he disappeared for a minute.
"He's on his way."
"Great, see you later Hiro" she says while hanging up.
"Yeah.." Hiro says to himself

~*~*~*~*~

Baymax rings the bell at the front door and Honey rushes to open it. He walks through the door and into the main room. She closes the door and follows him in.
"Hey Baymax, I need you to do a full body scan please." She says quickly. "I've not been feeling too great recently..."
"Of course... scan complete."

"Great," she breathes

"Great," she breathes. "Is there anything wrong, or... different?"
Baymax looks at her. "You seem to be experiencing symptoms common among many females your age." He says matter of factly.

" He says matter of factly

"Right..?" She says nervously."
"Diagnosis," he raises a finger to show he had a result. "Pregnancy."

Her knees buckled. Using her hands to steady her, she grabs the end of the sofa. Once she'd gained a little self composure, she shakes her head.
"But... how..?"

"Well," Baymax starts, "human reproduction is-" honey cuts him off

"It was rhetorical. It was rhetorical. It was rhetorical." She waves her hands. "I didn't mean for you to.. literally explain the process..."

Baymax soon leaves and Honey is left alone in the house with her thoughts as Fred is at Wasabi's underground apartment.