Yessie AU - WIP

-human AU, with that Yessie I got inspired from "brand x nero's day at disneyland", some lyrics fit him so well so i decided y the fuck not make a ver of him all after the song, where he's just more sadistic/lustful/annoying as hell by nature
• Oh and mary probs dies (of natural causes) when yessie's a kid and before he could even start w/ the circus; yessie comes up with the idea of starting one himself at like 17, after realising the fact that p much his entire life is a fucked up circus tbh;
• It was also kinda Mary's dream in forever to start a circus. Ofc sherlina helped her achieve her dream but mary died before it could become official. Sherlina kept the papers of the circus even though the work in progress building thing of it had to be ridden off, but she gives them to yessie when he tells her abt his idea and tells him to keep them until they can both actually start it up;
• Sherlina leaves them/supposedly dies just to continue experimenting and not have to deal with them (forgets abt yessie and all that, she gets too stressed out with experimenting)- but after mary dies she gets distracted in one of her experiments bc of her, also has a sudden seizure and dies in an explosion, the fire completely destroying her lab. She probs saw it coming, since she had seizures a lot- she thought that replacing the damaged tissue w/ a robotic one hence erasing most of her emotions was gonna do the trick until she does sth to live forever, but the technology didnt get to be so advanced back then as it would be way later on, making it a 54% chance for her to live. The doctors kept warning her to take a break but she couldn't care less. And there she is now, dead. Her children are all alone and orphans now. ;
• artsy is the oldest one out of his brothers that could take care of the others after sherlina dies: surendren was too busy with the police, (he did send them money every now and then when he could to help em out; turns out that not even working as an artist and as a bunny-waiter-thing at a casino can't afford you and your 3 brothers a decent life, rip);
• Indev used to harass yessie quite a bit. He kinda despised him for being so light and friendly with everyone, while he couldnt make friends with anyone (just that one annoying clingy whiny punk that was p much a cat, but he hated him too) tho that was when they were children, so ofc it wouldn't last for long, right? Nah boi. He kept harassing yessie bc in his pov, it was his fault that their moms died, somehow. Artsy tried to convince him otherwise so many times, saying it was illogical and that yessie was just a child- hence it wasn't possible. Indev only replied with "Those are just excuses."
He actually even tried to kill him once, by making him electrocute himself and make it seem like an accident. Yessie still survived though, but no one had a clue if there was someone to blame for what happened. Yessie did get quite a lot of emotional trauma after everything indev's done to him, but he was too afraid of what might happen if he told artsy the truth abt all of it.
• A bit later indev grows old enough to start helping artsy in work/money, so you can probs imagine yessie's happiness when indev isnt in the house as much as usual, bc he got a job related to science, his favourite thing. He got quite some money too, and even moved out.
• when Yessie gets old enough and actually has enough money to get the circus started, he still stays with artsy and vex for a bit, until he finds a couple of ppl to start with. He remembers this one guy from college who he used to call 'Jester' (real name was Zacharie, probs tbh) bc he was rly flexible and had fake arms and legs, he was always doing tricks with them and would always be p much like a wild card- not at all predictable, but hella powerful. That's how they reunite and they actually try out starting up the circus together, naming it "Cirque d'automaton", to artsy's v inspired suggestion.
• It goes great for a while, and they actually make kind of a living out of it, bringing more and more ppl in the crew as well, but Jester's parents start noticing Yessie's more and more of a kind a bad influence on him. He might've earned a crush on him too, so it was more impactful on him as well (They probs fucked once without anyone even knowing too tbh, maybe around this time or when they were still at the college). His mom tried to defend him but his dad refused and denied everything, everytime. Their argument derails a lot after Jester tries to break them off and calm them down, but it only gets worse from there, unfortunately. They actually decide to get a divorce at the end of it, negligating their kids quite a bit with this too. They ignore them for a long while, and Yessie notices Zach messes up and gets more and more sadder. Until one day, they decide to move out rly far away, but it breaks Yessie's heart. Jester was his only dearest friend, but understood when he explained they needed a massive change of pace, him and his family. Even though he couldn't help but feel guilty for everything bad that happened for Jester the day he left the circus.
• One day, the angry screaming of a woman startles him and artsy as they were just walking on the street of the neighbourhood, taking a break from everything. Yessie looks up to where it comes from and his expression changes to an unsurprised one as he sees a small woman pushing what was probably her now-ex boyfriend out of a house and throwing his clothes/things on the front yard. She slams the door closed and the man slumps down to sit on the pavement next to his belongings, sighing. Artsy gasps a bit, apparently recognising the man.
"Yessie, that's Horace! AKA Hocus, pretty popular guy on the magic area ! He can be excellent material for the circus, and he doesn't seem to have anything much left by now. Go see him!"
"Are you kidding me? That guy just got dumped and thrown out of a house, do you think that me wanting to hire him is the thing he wants to hear the most rn"
"He could try staying with us. He's p hot"
"Ppl can live with us now if they're hot? K."
".. I mostly meant literally. He's a pyromaniac"
"Oh joy, watch him burn my sorry excuse for a hair if i even try to get close to him, honestly. He seems really cold"
"Or he could be pullin your hair when fuckin you in the ass one day, if you try hard enough~"
".. well shit, to him i go"
"Lmao i knew that would convince you"
Yessie shushes artsy before awkwardly walking over to the magician. Right when he got closer, he felt a vibe coming from him. But he wasn't sure what it was.
Horace looked up at him, uninterested.
"Yes? What do you want"
"Hi! I'm Yestyn-"
"Get to the point, I'm already past the point of being any kind of patient with anyone rn."
"Oh thank fuck- I thought i was gonna have to kiss your ass just to tell you what i want- right."
Horace chuckles.
"So my bro over there told me you're a magician, correct?" Yessie leans over, at a dangerously close distance to the other's face. Horace just shrugs.
"I guess so. Why? Do you want me to join some kinda circus now?"
Yessie grinned widely and snapped his fingers. "Exactly!"
"Oh joy.. who the hell are you, exactly?"
"I'm Yestyn De Moreau, owner of Cirque D'Automaton! You might've heard of it."
"Ah, yes. You're that crazy dude with the obnoxious bowtie and swirly glasses, right."
"Yeah! I do agree the bowtie's kinda obnoxious, but it was mom's. she wanted to make a circus but died before she could, so can't help that."
",,huh. I've heard both of your moms died, Dr Sherlina, too. Right? Sorry to hear that."
"... pfft,"
Horace raises an eyebrow when he hears him snicker.
"HhahAH, now you're kissing my ass, huh?"
The taller man looks at Yessie in confusion, a bit concerned.
"What are you talking about..?"
"I've heard literally NO ONE ever, aside from my brothers, sympathise with me! No one but one of my brothers actually cares how I feel- but I'll just. Stop there before i turn this into a some 'story of my life' fuckery," he groans a bit and hides his face in his knees, mumbling "i need another drink,,"
There's an awkward silence between the two for a while.
",,are.. you ok?" Horace softly asks.
Yessie raises his head up again and gives him an abnormally large grin.
"No! I'm literally falling to pieces in front of you rn, and still you didn't leave!! Why the fuck would you stay with a weirdo like me??"
",, because I'm actually kind of interested in this circus thing. My ex-girlfriend kicked me out of my only home after apparently 'cheating' on her, when I was actually just staying away from her for a while, to sort my thoughts out. I'm bipolar, but apparently, if i stay away from her for more than a second, I'm cheating on her. She's a bitch to say the least."
".. damn. I mean my bro likes you a lot, and he owns the house i stay in. You wanna move in with us for a while?"
"... normally I would say no, since you might want to kindap me and kill me and/or fuck me but by now I'm past the point of caring for my life anymore, so sure."
"That's the attitude! Tho i promise only two of those things will definitely not happen, but i can't promise that the last one won't~"
"You do seem like the kinda guy that could kill me, as much as our height differences are hilarious."
Yestyn chuckles grimly.
"I am a sadist, so that's not really the thing i would want to do with you, /lowly/ for now. Rather,, I would want you to do that thing, to me~"
Horace rolls his eyes, a tinted blush visible on his cheeks.
"Got you the first time. You're lucky I'm bi AND desperate rn, you choose if for having somewhere to stay, or if just for some crazy fuck like you~"
"Oh, I'm sure it's both, sugar. You seem like the type to be as insane as to be desperate for someone like me, really."
They lowkey kept flirting like that but only actually fucked a long time later, like p much two days after Hocus started at the circus-
They did it in yesie's room at the circus btw, and yessie only rly makes a sound when he decides he wants to exaggerate a loud ass moan tbh, so Hocus would get rougher with him to tell him to shut up lmfao. They just agreed it'll be like a one night stand, so nothing else too serious happened between them. They just became fuck buddies lol

I tri ed

-mod daisy