does he ever loved her?

Does he ever loved her?

*Beep*

Another message. How many times has she been hearing the same sound again? She doesn't count it anymore. Another tear flows over her cheek. Enough already! She grabs her phone and the latest message pops up.

Y/N, I'm so sorry...I feel miserable. I don't know what I would ever do without you. I need to hear you voice... please... It was a mistake, nobody can replace you... I' m so stupid..why can't I go back and fix it?...
I love you Y/N

-Oikawa

Some tears fall on the glaring white screen. Her eyes are reddish from crying, her hair is messy from lying all day in her bed, her clothes are wet from the tears, which are flowing over her pale white skin. She's feeling miserable.

The feeling when she saw him slowly touching another girl at a school corner. Slowly gliding under her shirt. Soft kisses and touches. Slight moans from the girl. Hands grabbing his hair and twirling it around her fingers. It was more than painful to watch.

He's about to slide his hands into her pants, but turns his head to the side, to be sure nobody is watching. Someone is standing in the distance, trying to hold the tears back. At the moment he realizes that his girlfriend was watching all time, his face goes complete white from shock.

The other girl sees his facial expression and turns her head to her too, wondering why he suddenly stoped. Oikawa slowly takes steps to his crying girlfriend. He's about to put his hand on her cheek, but she knocks his hand away.

...why? she trembles.

Look Y/N, I can explain. We meet in class and then..-

I don't care about your stupid lies. Did you ever loved me? It's over! I never want to see you again! Fucking liar!

She starts to run away, so fast, like she's about to die. Her vision is blurry, due to all the tears, but it doesn't matter to her right know.

Oikawa tries to chase her, but she's too fast. He gives up and stops . He stretches his arm out to the always smaller getting silhouette, of now his ex girlfriend. A small tear flows over his check.

I'm so sorry... I love you.