Chapter 5: Will I See You Again ❤

~Atem Pov continued~

As I came to I felt the sun beaming down on my face and began to cough of water. I rub my throbbing head as I flutter my eyes to cleat the blear. I looked around for Yami and his family in a panick suddenly I hear a groan from beside me as I looked down.. It was Yami, he slowly open his eyes while coughed the water of his lung and looking up at me when he finished.

YAMI! YOU'RE OKAY! "Atem yelled happy as he quickly pull Yami in his arms then brought him in his lap and hugged him tightly while crying. Yami hugged back as he cried in Atem arms. Atem hug him tighter...

"Atem, you're crushing me. I can't breath" Yami said as he struggled in the embrace and Atem let him go apologizing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yugi Pov~

I hid behind a gray rock away from the people on the shore so I wouldn't be seen. I panted heavily trying to catch my breath. I peek from behind the rock to see the two couple hugging. I thanked Ra that they were okay. I smiled and blushed. They were more handsome up close. As I went to drive back in the water, I was startled by yell.

"HEY! Wait" The red eye, tan man yelled.

I froze in my track, I slightly turn my head to see crimson and red eyes widely staring at me. I sank down in the water until only my amethyst eyes peeked the surface.

"My name is Atem, you are the one who saved us" Atem said as he continued to stare at the man and help Yami sit up. I stare at him for a minute and nodded my head.
The two men came closer to the water causing me to back up and I was bout drive in the water but sudden the tan man yell at me.

"Wait...please...what is you're name. Will we ever see you again" Atem asked me. By the look on his face he was sad.  before I was about to drive into the water...

"It's Yugi" I said and I quickly jump high in the sky and I look back the men for split second. I saw the two men as sparkle in awe. mine did the same. For that split second everything felt like slow motion then I hit the water and swam deep down in the sea back to my home.

"WAIT- will we see you again.. I said but he was gone.

~End of Chapter 5~