R5-How they kiss you"

Ross:
Ross loves to kiss your cheeks. He thinks they are the most kissable part of your body. He would want you to have the most romantic and clichè kisses ever.

So he creates a romantic moment. Whenever you are talking about something, he would never listen. He would just watch you talk on and on.

He would then carass your cheek softly and stroke his thumb over your cheek and kisses you at that very spot which will make you blush.

Riker:
He loves to kiss your forehead. He thought it made you feel protected and loved which it did. Whenever you were sad or stressed, he would just hug you close to his chest and kiss your forehead or the top of your head which made all your worries disappear.

Rocky:
Rocky is not one for sweet kisses. It turns out sweet but then turns heated pretty quickly. He loves to kiss your neck; especially your sweet spot.

Whenever you were alone he would hug you from behind and rest his chin on your shoulder. He would kiss your shoulder softly and then turns you around. He would carass your cheek softly and kiss up your jawline and down your neck.

He would suck on your sweet spot and leave a small hickey there which later you would have to cover up.

Ellington:
Unlike Rocky, Ellington loves sweet and small kisses. He would usually kiss your nose which would make you blush and giggle a bit.

He would just kiss your nose to hear you laugh and smile which automatically put a smile on his face too.

Whenever you would giggle he would just look at you with love sick eyes and fall in love with you all over again.

Ryland:
Ryland loves to kiss you on the lips. Sometimes he is in a hurry he would just give you a peck or two but he would never leave the house without kissing you. Which of course you didn't object to. ;)
___________________________

Okay folks QUESTION OF THE DAY
TEEN BEACH MOVIE 1 OR 2??