•Extra• Part 2

See the notes at the end 👍🏻👇🏼

*

Louis was trying to find Niall so they could talk to Harry. And really what was Louis even doing? He hated Harry, he doesn't need to hear anything from him but at the same time he was looking so sad and maybe ashamed of himself since he was now married and with kids.

You really changed when you have children because now you're not thinking only about yourself, you're thinking about your family now.

He kept knocking all the classrooms to see if Niall was there with zayn but he knew he was going to find something awful.

Them probably having sex.

And nobody wants to see that.

(AN:/😏)

"Niall!" He desperately yelled. Where was that cheeky little blonde and that evil sexy- I mean stupid zayn.

He was surprised to find them in the patio and they were only talking?

"Niall?"

"Louis, what's wrong? You look a little pale" Niall remove his husband' arm from his shoulder so he could stood up and stare at Louis properly. And yeah he was warm too.

"You okay?" Niall asked again when Louis was not responding.

"Harry wants to talk to you and me in private"

"Harry? As in Harry styles?" Niall frowned and he step away from Louis.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Zayn wrapped a possessive arm around Niall' waist. That was another thing, zayn would probably forbid Niall from talking to Harry but it's not like the blonde is going to actually obey.

"Harry wants to talk to us" Niall simply said.

"Over my dead body I'm gonna let-" zayn didn't even finish the sentence because Niall was planting a big sweet kiss to his husband' cheek. "Honey, we'll know that I'm not gonna listen to you so Louis" he turned to his brother and pat his shoulder gently "let's get this over with yeah?"

Niall walked ahead but Louis stopped him because something was really bugging him. "What were you guys doing here?"

"Talking" Niall smiled at him.

"Talking? Are you sure?"

"Yes, Louis. We were only talking, god you make it sound like the only thing we do is have sex. Now let's go" Niall turned around to leave and then he smirked when nobody was watching him.

Louis stood there ashamed of himself for even think that about his little brother. Of course that was until zayn zips his pants as he walks out and throwing a quick wink to Louis direction.

"Motherfuc-"

*

"Louis said you wanted to talk" Niall was just as Harry remembered him. Beautiful, straight forward. What surprise him even more was that zayn was his husband.

I mean what are the odds that you're going to marry your high school sweetheart?

He was happy that both Louis and Niall had families and they were successful.

"Louis, I want to confess something to you before everything" Harry look down. "When I told you back then that I didn't even like you, they were all lies. I know at the beginning I did it to piss off Niall but then I got to know you and I really like you. I just wanted you to know that"