Chapter 1: Someone New

When I awoke, I was in a unknown place. I looked at my surroundings and I realized I was right in front of the creature.

I almost screamed at the sight before me. I crawled away as quietly as possible. I stood up slowly, unaware of the creatures chain behind me and took a step back, tripping over the iron object, waking the giant up. As it woke, the eyes of the creature looked straight at me, glowing a reddish-pink color, showing me pure caution.
I look around the area and see multiple faintly glowing barrels with blue butterflies all around them. I walk to the closest barrel and lifts it up into my marked arms, and carry it over to the beastly creature. The beasts head looks at me, it's eyes glowing a yellow color now, showing me it's hungry. I throw the barrel at the creature making sure not to hit it, and runs to a further location. The beast looks at me, one last time before eating the whole barrel, then dropping the wood out of its mouth. I then get the others and it ate them each time. Once the beast ate, it tried to stand but failed miserably and fell back to the cobblestone ground. I look at the at the creature...
"Are you okay? You can't stand?" I talk to the creature walking towards it at a very slow pace, making sure not to make it angry. It looks at me, and it's eyes glow the reddish color once again. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you."  I stop walking and look at it, I scan it's body and see multiple spears stuck in it, one in its upper leg, and one in its shoulder blade, making him unable to stand or walk.
I walk over to the beastly creature and cautiously pull out the spear in its leg. The beast kicks it's legs and flaps his monstrous wings, feather flying every which way. The next thing I know, I'm being flung across the unknown place. I wake up again, to see that the beast was laying down, but wasn't asleep. I walk silently around to the other side of the beast and pull out the other spear. The beast lets out a painful howl and kicks me again. This time I wake up to a wet nose and heavy breathing. My eyes flutter open to see the beast in front of me, surprisingly not trying to kill me. It's eyes weren't red, they were normal. It didn't seem furious at all, it seemed like it was happy I was alright. I was frightened at first, but then it poked me with its nose. ((I WISH HE/HER WOULD DO THAT TO ME)) I giggled to myself, now knowing he was now my companion. "I'm gonna call you... Trico."