the tomato fic

it was a beautiful and sunny day. the sun was shining bright and there wasn't a cloud in sight. frank was driving to the local supermarket to pick up some fresh tomatoes and taco shells for the dinner he was cooking that night. he was on the phone with eva while he was driving.
"hey eva. i was thinking we could have tacos tonight for dinner. how does that sound?" he questioned.
"sounds amazing," she replied.
"okay i love youuuu,"
eva giggled and said, "love you too frank," and hung up the phone.
frank pulled into the parking lot of the supermarket and turned off his car. he strolled into the supermarket with a smile on his face. he went into the taco isle (let's pretend that exists okay okay) and picked up a box of crunchy crunch taco shells and walked over to the fresh produce section. he started to pick up a fresh and ripe tomato when all of a sudden tyler joseph jumped out from behind the stand and screamed,
"NO TOMATOES ON MY TACO."
frank was stunned at the fact that tyler was standing right in front of him, but was also confused as to why he was yelling at him not to put tomatoes on his taco. well, they had a long and serious conversation about how tomatoes are disturbingly disgusting and should never be eaten. frank agreed with tyler and put the tomato back.
"thank you for informing me on the horrors of tomatoes," frank said.
"no problemo," tyler said with a grin on his face.
tyler and frank saw each other a lot after that. they talked about tacos a lot and always enjoyed eating them. but they never, ever, never never never ever ate tomatoes with their tacos.

but eva secretly ate them with her tacos.

yee end.